• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Pimpwerx

WWE gonna jab the NFL again next week. The refs just cost the Packers a game a few minutes ago. I'm actually eager to see how Vince trolls them next time. PEACE.

The cancer thing is obviously not just about Cena, but the fact only he has cancer themed merchandise is basically trying to nurse he gets the positive heat from it. It's pretty dumb really. Logic would say you give a bunch of your faces new shirts so you can raise more money.

Tonight Punk finally felt like he got back into the heel grove again. He's doing much better.
UlVAm.gif

Yes and its great. He doesn't need to shill his own shirt and he has a much more interesting character when parts of his personality are shown (wearing a Cro Mags shirt like tonight).

Tonight Punk finally felt like he got back into the heel grove again. He's doing much better.

The promo he cut on Aj was great. Pretty much telling everybody he fucked her and asked her to say he was the best in the world.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You should just post the Trish and Shelton MNF thing that started Raw a few years ago.

shit. you can use that Packers player that did a run in on Smackdown right after they won the super bowl

shit x 2: you can use the footage of the WWE/F refs going on strike due to unsafe working conditions and WWE/F using scab refs that fucked up matches for a few weeks.

Oh...

HOW BOUT 'DEM RAIDAAAAAS?
Such an amazing win. Even sweeter for me since most of my family are Steeler fans.

Now Denver is next. Isn't there someone who post in this thread who is a Denver fan?

EDIT: Eve is slowly climbing to the number one spot in my Diva Fave Five.

WWE announced today that the Attitude Era DVD coming out in November would be rated TV-PG and have tons of stuff censored or removed completely.

Gotta get Linda in the Senate...

strobogo

Banned
Chris Hero debuted a new submission on NXT. It's like Misawa's facelock, but with a cravat. I like it. I'm sure he did it on the indies, but it is new to NXT after the Bearot Bearoge stole his move.

EDIT:
That's ridiculous. Don't even bother releasing it. Linda isn't even with the company anymore. I don't know why it matters.

I hate how the announcers don't sell anything anymore. Cena is standing behind Punk with a pipe, and the only thing said is JR calmly saying, "That's a lead pipe."

All in all, an okay Raw. I may or may not continue next week.

Omega

Banned

he needs to bring that bib back. his cape looks stupid and more like a Wade Barret ripoff. He used to intro the same way.

not sure if he still does though because who watches smackdown

WWE announced today that the Attitude Era DVD coming out in November would be rated TV-PG and have tons of stuff censored or removed completely.

Gotta get Linda in the Senate...

this is beyond pointless and I really hope you're lying/they're trolling

this dvd will contain nothing. How long is it going to be? 40 minutes? can't possibly be that long

RyudBoy

Just finished watching RAW and holy shit 100% heel Punk is amazing. AJ(especially her ass) was actually likeable this week. Punk's explanation for her skipping made me laugh.

The ending to RAW surprised me. Although it won't happen through Punk, I can totally see WWE giving Ryback the title down the road. Whether you like him or not he's gonna be pushed to be the next big thing.

Ryback looks like such a goof though. I mean Brock looked kinda weird but also kinda dangerous and unusual. Ryback looks like a large babyman in a silly outfit.

They need to make him somewhat cool. I don't know how but the ring attire for starters.

Top Bottom