• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Kellen

huge.102.514386.JPG

McNei1y

I missed everything there. I tuned back in to see vickie lololololing all the way up then aj destroying shit. What happened?

Holy Wars

Banned
Well this segment was terrible, they probably just needed to kill time. Expect filler segments like this from now on.

Overall though this has been a really good and entertaining Raw. I'm very happy with the product atm.

The segment they had last week got MAD NUMBERS according to Big Dave Meltzer.

Stop trying so damn hard. Fire her from being a GM for being unstable, have that make her snap and become a wrestler again, build Diva's division around her. Really, it's that simple.

Pimpwerx

This might be wishful thinking, but with this Vickie stuff from the last few weeks, and the whole "AJ losing control" thing, it seems like they're moving towards ending AJ's time as GM?

I sure hope so. She's been awful as GM. There was no point making her one. She isn't convincing on the mic, and the crazy, skipping shtick got old months ago. PEACE.

Well this segment was terrible, they probably just needed to kill time. Expect filler segments like this from now on.

Overall though this has been a really good and entertaining Raw. I'm very happy with the product atm.

You know what would be better than segments that try to fill dead air? WRESTLING MATCHES.

Ithil

This Raw has had little to no Recaps which is good

I did notice that. They mentioned what happened at the start a few times, but other than a replay of the Del Rio/Sheamus thing briefly they haven't had any. I was expecting a tear-jerking video about how wonderful HHH is.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just saw the Kane/Bryan hugging thing.

This is why I love Kane. You can give him anything (and just like Bryan), he will try his hardest to make it work, and it usually does. These two work so well together that I'm actually hoping they do team up. This feud has been compelling, funny, and it's been really going on for months and months, and we haven't gotten sick of it. I'm glad to see so many of you have gotten on the Kane train, but this is why I like him. Glen Jacobs will try his hardest to make anything work, and he has the ability to do so, while still staying over.

EDIT: BTW, please, get AJ out of the GM role and into the Kane/Bryan feud. She should manage them as a tag team! Think of the segments!

EDIT 2: This honestly has been one of the best years in Kane's career, maybe sine 98, and he's barely won any matches this year. Amazing.

Top Bottom