• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_m9szvhvtFT1qipvi4o1_500.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
YO WHAT THE FUCK MIZ

His starting commentator stats were ass, but he's got like a 5x XP bonus

Kaladin

I think that Miz is trying to say that Alberto Del Rio is showing more of the rudos style instead of the technicos style in Lucha Libre wrestling.

KissVibes

Banned
I'm not sure you understand. Vince is a big fan of Ryback's. He has been for a long time, before his injury as Skip Sheffield. He's not going anywhere.

He might be a fan but I don't believe Ryback is really going anywhere. I fully believe that he'll end up on Superstars or at best, used as a vehicle to introduce or elevate a talent such as Big E Langston. I just don't believe a guy like Ryback has no lasting power. He's a good-looking brute but what happens when he gets in a real feud? Can he even look legitimate as a champion? I don't think so. And it's not as simple as looking tough, you have to sell your persona and I don't believe Ryback has the skills to work fans orally.

Ithil

The crowd loved Brodus once upon a time too. Nonstop winning eventually wears out.

Brodus' winning wasn't what wore out his welcome, it was literally everything else about him. Ryback at least varies up how he wastes his opponents. He might be clunky (like Goldberg), but he does have plenty of power moves.

Clay literally did the same 1 minute match weekly for 3 months.

Top Bottom