• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

dream

That Slater kid was from Nexus, right, ply? I hated that catchphrase: "You're either Nexus or against us." Nexus was a terrible heel faction.

Lawler seriously needs to go. He's not 'cool' enough to get so much spotlight as commentator. He's old news, they need a young, cool, hip dude in there and Miz couldn't possibly be more perfect for that role. Let him have some matches and feuds as well and when he has to go wrestle or sell an injury just have Mathews sit in

KissVibes

Banned
Alight, I just saw bald Kane, JTG and Jeff Hardy. Sky Sports 2 is fucking WEIRD.

r90BX.gif

All he needs. It's not like he isn't a strong guy, it's believable that he can do it to most people.

That looks awesome. I honestly don't see why he can't have that as his finisher and a simple power bomb as his secondary. It's not like people will notice.

Alight, I just saw bald Kane, JTG and Jeff Hardy. Sky Sports 2 is fucking WEIRD.

That looks awesome. I honestly don't see why he can't have that as his finisher and a simple power bomb as his secondary. It's not like people will notice.

His old finisher was a Power Bomb variant but looked similar to the Batista Bomb so i guess they modified his underhook piledriver to the weird underhook styles clash he has now if i remember correctly.

edit: Ah shit they've gone Eastwood

Ithil

This might be wishful thinking, but with this Vickie stuff from the last few weeks, and the whole "AJ losing control" thing, it seems like they're moving towards ending AJ's time as GM?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That Slater kid was from Nexus, right, ply? I hated that catchphrase: "You're either Nexus or against us." Nexus was a terrible heel faction.
Yes. Would you believe me if I told you out of that group that Heath is easily the most entertaining on this show of entertainment?

Top Bottom