• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

image-2015-08-20-22-12-05jpg-9b27aa.jpg

Its like if Arn Anderson and Dok Hendrix had a baby

jred2k

Did WWE try to get Tebow on Raw at the height of his popularity. Thinking about last year's "season premiere" and loling at that desperate attempt to get Michael Sam on.

Flair vs. Bella should main event RAW tonight, right?

The match is going to be a mess. No way.

Nikki Bella cant work and no one cares about Charlotte yet.

It will get shit on by the crowd like every other Divas match on RAW the last 2 months because it will be just as bad as those matches.

Speaking of is RAW coming out of anywhere interesting tonight?

I fully expect a screw job ending with Bella retaining but its kind of a pivotal moment in this whole new Divas push for them. If handled right it could finally give crowds a reason to care about the new women. A decent crowd could work wonders.

somedevil

These Eve Marie stories always don't sound real and more of troll to get people pissed off:

We noted before that WWE officials are interested in having Eva Marie as the NXT Women's Champion as they feel it will validate her. The idea would be to tell the story of Eva proving her critics wrong through hard work. It was noted by The Observer that management also sees Eva as a super marketable hot Superstar. It will be interesting to see what happens with her NXT Women's Title reign seeing how the NXT crowds react to her.

Just being hot does not make you marketable. Bayley is far more marketable then her. Plus her winning the title off of her if that ever happens will be interesting to watch.

Hex

Banned
These Eve Marie stories always don't sound real and more of troll to get people pissed off:

Just being hot does not make you marketable. Bayley is far more marketable then her. Plus her winning the title off of her if that ever happens will be interesting to watch.

Eva has to be hooking up with Vince or someone else high up or maybe her boyfriend hooked up with Vince and now she is on the fast track.
Eva Marie is stunning, absolutely but not ring marketable by a damned sight.

Eva has to be hooking up with Vince or someone else high up or maybe her boyfriend hooked up with Vince and now she is on the fast track.
Eva Marie is stunning, absolutely but not ring marketable by a damned sight.

People really making "she must be fucking the boss" jokes in 2015. Smh.

Hex

Banned
People really making "she must be fucking the boss" jokes in 2015. Smh.

Oh, I'm sorry I did not know it had an expiration date.
I forgot in this world we live in now such things do not happen as we have moved to an enlightened state.
Got news for you Mr Crusader, we had an area manager fired last year for giving favors to a much younger (and married) girl that he was sleeping with that almost wrecked two departments.
Edit: Oh wait that was 2014. My mistake.

Heel

I forgot in this world we live in now such things do not happen as we have moved to an enlightened state.
Got news for you Mr Crusader, we had an area manager fired last year for giving favors to a much younger (and married) girl that he was sleeping with that almost wrecked two departments.

Maybe you shouldn't levy an accusation without a shred of evidence, breh.

Hex, this is the second time you've taken up a bad cause, the first was in the defense of a neo-nazi. The community is a healing one, let us help you.

bjork

Just played me a game of World Series Baseball 2 on Saturn with my edited team of anime dudes, against the Dodgers. They were winning until Tuxedo Mask hit a grand slam in the bottom of the 10th. Good times, good times.

Valentus

Can someone name just 2 memorable matches where Nikki Bella was involved? (as a wrestler obviously)

She is just not only horrible in the ring, but also boring. The "hot and hollow NFL cheerleader" gimnick is really boring and annoying.

Top Bottom