• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

But he'll let it slide in order to raise those ratings.

It's a perfect gimmick in the making.

I can;'t wait for Vince to introduce a planned parenthood match where you must grab the fetus from a pole.

Tebow vs Rollins can face off for the Nazi belt.

My Network sub expires after today, so I'm happy to spend an evening with New Day on my way out.

Of course, Sting and Cena winning will get me to re-sub, but I've read some disturbing news in regards to that.

Fox318

My Network sub expires after today, so I'm happy to spend an evening with New Day on my way out.

Of course, Sting and Cena winning will get me to re-sub, but I've read some disturbing news in regards to that.

rewatch the New Day vs Brass Ring Club matches at Extreme Rules and Payback.

Also the raw after Extreme rules opens with a pretty hot new day segment.

rewatch the New Day vs Brass Ring Club matches at Extreme Rules and Payback.

Also the raw after Extreme rules opens with a pretty hot new day segment.

That was some of the first stuff I watched when I subscribed a month ago. Great stuff.

Oh yeah? What's that?

Rollins vs. Cena may main event, and some have come to the conclusion that this means Rollins will at least beat Sting

Oersted

The TMZ-worthy scandal involving Dolph Ziggler, Lana, Rusev and Summer Rae has taken some interesting turns since Summer “accidentally” walked in on the showering Showoff two weeks ago on Raw. Summer claimed to have an “on-and-off” relationship with Ziggler during “Miz TV” on SmackDown, driving a rift between The Showoff and The Ravishing Russian. Then, after Lana suffered a broken wrist while training before a WWE Live Event the following Sunday, Summer publicly apologized to The Bulgarian Brute on Raw for bringing him into all of this.

Where will this romantic roller coaster lead us next? How might this bizarre drama affect Ziggler’s upcoming bout with Rusev at Night of Champions? Whatever happens between these warring couples on Raw, the WWE Universe will be buzzing.

heh

How about Nikki crushes Charlotte in like two minutes, Nikki issues an open challenge, and EVA MARIE flies out with lasers and pyro and the best entrance song ever and immediately hits a flawlessly executed Sliced Bread #2 for the Divas Title?

I'd also accept Sasha Banks in that spot.

I like this guy.

Fox318

Rollins vs. Cena may main event, and some have come to the conclusion that this means Rollins will at least beat Sting

cqtPaKI.gif

Sephzilla

• Charlotte loses to Nikki
  • Sasha Banks steals Shaemus's MITB briefcase
  • Sasha uses the briefcase to cash in on Nikki after the match
  • Sasha wins the title and stops Nikki from breaking the record

Alternate idea.
Nikki beats Charlotte, trolls
AJ comes back, challenges Nikki
Nikki forearms her in the face immediately, wins in 5 seconds
NIK BELL HAS DONE IT
THE GIRLHOOD DREAM

Nikki will keep the damn belt for as long as she needs to just so they never have to mention AJ again. It's fucking obvious. I don't know why you fantasy book this. I'm just sad they didn't give it to someone better.

I feel like Nikki has improved tremendously in recent years, she's massively better than Brie anyway, but, yeah, I don't want her having this record. Charlotte isn't the proper person to give the belt to at this point either.

Xater

I feel like Nikki has improved tremendously in recent years, she's massively better than Brie anyway, but, yeah, I don't want her having this record. Charlotte isn't the proper person to give the belt to at this point either.

She improved, but still isn't where she probably should be.

I say let Nikki hold it for another year, while the Revolution continues. Make her the Assad of the Divas.

I'm just pissed that we have had almost a year of bad TV just to give a 1 up to CM Punk's wife and do John Cena a favor for not having the guts to put a ring on it.

Man, you can't even mention the women's names? The fuck?

Also, the year of AJ was significantly worse than the year of Bella, since AJ was all over the shows and was just terrible.

Sephzilla

Have Nikki win and celebrate breaking the record. Then in the middle of her celebration, Sasha Banks walks out with the Womens Title belt and says this is the only one that matters now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just pissed that we have had almost a year of bad TV just to give a 1 up to CM Punk's wife and do John Cena a favor for not having the guts to put a ring on it.

lol, you think this is a slight against AJ Lee

Have Nikki win and celebrate breaking the record. Then in the middle of her celebration, Sasha Banks walks out with the Womens Title belt and says this is the only one that matters now.

And then a Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man attacks Sasha, steals the title, and gives it back to Bayley

Mahonay

Banned
Outside of Haitch, the Divas branding is more important to WWE than any of their new wrestling talent from NXT. Something something #DivasRevolution.

As long as Steph/Vince/Dunn have their fingers in this, I expect nothing good.

Sephzilla

Outside of Haitch, the Divas branding is more important to WWE than any of their new wrestling talent from NXT. Something something #DivasRevolution.

As long as Steph/Vince/Dunn have their fingers in this, I expect nothing good.

They wont, but man I wish they'd get rid of the term "diva".

Top Bottom