• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

The IC championship is the jobber championship anyway.

tumblr_nup3iqXgG01srbyoyo1_400.gif

KO is natural. Can think on his feet and doesn't need to read off a cue card. His lines explain who he is. He's currently one of the best dudes on the roster by leaps and bounds. He owns that character.

Getting out of his confort zone, trying to inject energy, being mindful to work the crowd.

I think that is the purpose of his character.

What is his character? Snarky lazy shit who puts no effort into anything? Because that sure is what he comes off as.

Kaiterra

Banned
See this is so fucking dumb, the way they keep trying to present this as being Nikki's thing without any rebuttal to that claim.

NYR

Removed dialogue from Nikki's promo: "I spent last year trying to get my boyfriend to convince upper management to let me get a shitty record no one cares about but WWE so they can scrub AJ Lee from the history books."

Also, isn't it true she hasn't defended the title in 4 months? lol

Nikki....better win. Screw Charolette.
Hopefully Charlotte wins just because of how goddamned predictable Nikki Bella's writing has been. It's so clear how the favoritism is, she is not worth that belt. She's a turd wrestler and they know it, it's why she hasn't had to defend the title because she's going to be upshown.

Ah well, gl languishing in this division Sasha.

Top Bottom