• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

imBask

Banned
just accept it, he's the saviour of wrestling. Not only is he the best champ we've had since CM Punk, he's also gonna destroy WCW once and for all next Sunday

Keep in mind this is the first time I have ever seen Torrie Wilson, so forgive me if I besmirch her good name in favor of Seth-kun.

just accept it, he's the saviour of wrestling. Not only is he the best champ we've had since CM Punk, he's also gonna destroy WCW once and for all next Sunday

tumblr_nudtd50ygq1s373hwo1_400.gif

klonere

Banned
Just witnessed a women get a pin on another women in a mud pit during a bra and panties match due to a possible miscarriage.

This is the second miscarriage related angle I've seen on a Russo influenced show in one week.

I'd rather have dick head heel Sheamus champion than skittering heel who wrestles like a face until the finish Rollins. Unless Seth has a face turn or learns to wrestle like a heel, I'm done with him. Zero interest in anything he does. I'd rather have 56 year old Stang vs Big Show main event feud than anything Rollins is doing.

klonere

Banned
now they are trying to sell it as "holy shit guys this wasn't in the script!!!!!!!! this is real!!!! this possible miscarriage is real but wrestling is fake!!!"

imBask

Banned
I can understand why you guys don't like his run, but Sheamus and Sting over Rollins? you're crazy

Sheamus had his chanceS and failed everytime, he's the worst

jmdajr

I'd rather have dick head heel Sheamus champion than skittering heel who wrestles like a face until the finish Rollins. Unless Seth has a face turn or learns to wrestle like a heel, I'm done with him. Zero interest in anything he does. I'd rather have 56 year old Stang vs Big Show main event feud than anything Rollins is doing.

What about Cena vs Orton..or Del Rio vs Sheamus

Sheamus sucks. Don't get me wrong.

But he did have a great match with Big Show for the WHC some years ago, so perhaps he should get one last shot.

RP912

Banned
Fuck it...lets get this party started like it's 2009 all over again. Put the strap on Sheamus and let him run for the goal. WWE is pretty much dead to me at this point of my life. I'm just going by Wrasslegaf scoops, youtube shorts, and one or two Raws to find out what's really going on.

Wake me up when Christian gets his final match.

JavyOO7

Sheamus has good matches, has a nice voice when he rants, did a few make overs when he came back from injury/doing a movie... still the hardcore don't like the guy all that much. Sucks for him because I think he's great. He'd be a good champion as long as he doesn't rant in the ring for 20 minutes like WWE is forcing Rollins to do right now.

imBask

Banned
just like they said on the power bombcast, Sheamus is only capable of repeating one catchphrase over and over again

FELLA!
RESPECT THE HAWK
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
I DON'T LOOK STUPID

every match, over and over again, 2-3 times each

jmdajr

Which comic book character would you most like to see compete in WWE?

6% Superman
7% Spider Man
15% Batman
3% Wonder Woman
11% Wolverine
26% The Hulk
5% Black Widow
3% Iron Man
11% Captain America
9% Thor
4% Other (Add your pick in the comments below)

just like they said on the power bombcast, Sheamus is only capable of repeating one catchphrase over and over again

FELLA!
RESPECT THE HAWK
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
I DON'T LOOK STUPID

every match, over and over again, 2-3 times each

Forgot about that...

Just have him cash in on Sting and lose. Problem solved.

Fantomex

I'm pretty sure Cena would no sell the Hulk. You know, to continue his streak of professionalism. WHY YOU NO FALL SINAAR? Just relax Hulk, this is what I do. HULK JUST POWERBOMB YOU FROM TOP ROP. It's ok hulk, trust me.

RP912

Banned
Cena would bury Spiderman. I can see the promo now.

"You climb on walls and deliver pizzas...while I'm out here for these fans" *points at crowd*

Just unbelievable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's done :(

He went fast but he seemed happy

I'm sorry. I'm glad he was happy. He was with the people he loved. Happy all the way past the end. You did everything. You are everything to that pup. Love you pal.

jmdajr

Rollins needs to take some liberties and risks with his character. He can't carry the role as is for 10-20-30 years if he wants to even stay in the game that long. The character is just an obnoxious snob in the ring as is today but there's nothing deeper going on beyond that. I think a part of this is you can see Rollins act for the role. He's done a great job bringing people into that role but where does it go from here? You can't keep going off about sports teams and bronze statues or whatever.

Being a relevant heel for long, long time is tough.

That's why HHH is the master.

Rollins can eventually go face and and be in IC program or something.

Menome

UK Comedies:

Blackadder
The IT Crowd
The Young Ones
Fawlty Towers
Red Dwarf

US Comedies:

Seinfield
Sledge Hammer!
Flight of The Conchords
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Police Squad! In Color.

Animated Comedies:

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
The Simpsons
Archer
South Park
Sealab 2021

Caderfix

I'm pretty sure Cena would no sell the Hulk. You know, to continue his streak of professionalism. WHY YOU NO FALL SINAAR? Just relax Hulk, this is what I do. HULK JUST POWERBOMB YOU FROM TOP ROP. It's ok hulk, trust me.

This made me laugh a lot. I can hear Hulk's voice even lol

I remember Stro always comparing Seth to Billy Kidman.

All I know from one shitty strap match is that Kidman sucks and Seth is awesome.

Stro certainly had a "type" and Kidman certainly fits the bill. But we shouldn't disparage Stro and his godawful opinions when he isn't even around to defend himself.

Top Bottom