• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

A part of me wants to just throw random fake matches into the TNA match listings to see if anyone notices. Who the heck is Mahabali Shera?

Oh, he's one of the guys from Ring Ka King.

Welp, just confronted a teenager for spouting racist shit while I walked by him and his friends

I am so not an adult it's hilarious

Sheamus is proud of you.

ShaemusBASTAR.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I love The New Day so goddamn much.

Fuck, why did it take so long for them to let Big E show this side of himself? I hope Vince is paying attention and realizing he was right to have thrown his support behind Big E over Roman initially, and lets him have a decent singles run after New Day eventually ends.

You guys

stop

I can't keep doubling over in laughter every day at the constant belief that Big E is getting a singles push ever

I'm trying to work here

You guys

stop

I can't keep doubling over in laughter every day at the constant belief that Big E is getting a singles push ever

I'm trying to work here

Vince was a Big E guy before he was a Roman Reigns guy. He already got a singles push as a fairly strongly-booked IC Champ, and arguably the main reason he's not done much since then is that he's spent over a year trying to make New Day happen. There's no reason why, with The New Day being so wildly successful (and against all odds, to boot), he can't have changed his mind and decided to give the guy another try.

Fuck, he's muscular as fuck, athletic, and is down for goofy shit. There's no reason Vince might not come to the conclusion that he could make him money, especially since we get reports every few months that WWE does want a black star of some kind.

Even in the cole interview you can kinda tell they are sick of being heels.

They want to be "brand ambasadors" who can walk into a meeting and talk about raising money for cancer and not Katie Vick, Booker T Mania 19, or this.

all about the brands nowadays, one of the things I really dislike about WWE. They're much more concerned with getting a brand over(divas revolution anyone) than they are individiual wrestlers.

Ithil

Even in the cole interview you can kinda tell they are sick of being heels.

They want to be "brand ambasadors" who can walk into a meeting and talk about raising money for cancer and not Katie Vick, Booker T Mania 19, or this.

Then they should just stop being heels. The heel authority figure is so played out in WWE.

Kaiterra

Banned
Then they should just stop being heels. The heel authority figure is so played out in WWE.

They should have just realized the error of their ways after WM30, when Bryan proved them wrong, and then just apologized and become good guys (or not TV characters)

somedevil

So on the Oct 7 NXT Special the matches announced so far are:

Sasha vs Bayley 30 minute match
Dusty Final
Dusty Semi Final
Dusty Semis Final

So most likely another match is
Asuka and ? vs Emma and Dana Brooke
then the card is filled.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data, you ever watch the Santo vs Casas vs El Dandy apuesta match? Knowign youre a fan of the bleeding and ripping of masks, i'd figure you'd appreciate how disgusting Santo's gear looks at the end of the match

I have. I've been trying to find more stuff of Mascara Sagrada, but there doesn't seem to be all that much out there.

Gonzalez

Banned
Sara Dobson really impressed me. She's easily better than all the recent Australian signings, and way better than Blue Pants just going by that match. Hope she got signed after this match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol JB just said 2 names have been synonymous with TNA since the start. It's Jarrett and Dixie.

Dixie. Not AJ. Dixie who wasn't even on TNA tv for years.

tm24

I have. I've been trying to find more stuff of Mascara Sagrada, but there doesn't seem to be all that much out there.

There's the 2 cage matches, the 4way, the lumberjack match.

The triplemania 2 match is great because it combines everyone bumping for Sagrada and LA PARK doing great comedic things

somedevil

The funny thing is after Bound and Glory is there a podcast left that will review the episodes if it continues to the end of the year?

edit: Plus its funny one of the babyfaces on Dixie's team is Bram.

A feud on nXt about being the champion and who is the better wrestler.

Meanwhile on Raw, a feud is partly based on a stupid book.

I get that not every feud needs to be about who is better, as that gets repetitive and boring, but...a book? If Ryback had hair, I'm betting it was gonna be over a shampoo commercial again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
GFW. What a fucking flop man. Like I never had high expectations but god damn, Jarrett is the king of disappointment. TNA getting as big as it did had to be some sort of fluke. It's Wrestling All Stars all over again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How fucking symbolic that the start of the potential last episode of TNA starts with Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett on screen cutting promos that are about themselves.

Like, 'hey we learned absolutely nothing by the end of this by the way'

Gonzalez

Banned
Table for 3 is a ripoff, but it's the best example of a good ripoff. Way better than those dated talking head clip shows. Now all we need is either a legit MST3K ripoff, or Directors commentaries for classic shows.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife keeps insisting Dean Ambrose/Roman Reign's third man is "the Onesie" (aka Big Show). I guess this is good since she can only be excited when it turns out to be literally anyone else. Well, I mean, until it turns out to just be Kane.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE2K16LastGen02.jpg

my favorite thing about the wwe games being on next gen is that they no longer put out bullshots for the last gen ones and are honest about it

Top Bottom