• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Menome

Why don't you just change your avatar? This is victim-blaming btw.

It's just so damn quotable.

Also, it's one of the few video game characters I actually identify with due to my own problems with hearing loss and her general personality.

Also, whilst I was trepidatious about jumping into WressleGAF thanks to the Wrasslin' Fan stereotype; you lot are pretty damn great and I'm glad I joined in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Also, it's one of the few video game characters I actually identify with due to my own problems with hearing loss and her general personality.

Also, whilst I was trepidatious about jumping into WressleGAF thanks to the Wrasslin' Fan stereotype; you lot are pretty damn great and I'm glad I joined in.

Is it? I have no idea who it is, I just assume it's some animu in a bra, even though it isn't.

jred2k

an early #IndiePosterThursday because there appears to be a penis beside the masked man's face.

battlewar-15.jpg

Fox318

Game is way better than it has any right to be.

kinda nuts that it was so good

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's Shizune from Katawa Shoujo, an admittedly most anime of games: a visual novel.

No underwear visible in that picture. :p

Oh yeah, that. I think you told me I should be playing that, and I agreed. Blerp.

NoRéN

sorry to get emotional on you guys but i just need to get it out of my system

So my mom scheduled an appointment to take our family dog to the vet today to get a veterinarians opinion on his health. She already said if the vet says something is wrong with him she's going to just give the go ahead to put him down. I was with my parents Monday for my mom's birthday and it was rough, because the dog can barely climb the stairs anymore (he still seems happy though). Since i'm an only child pets were basically surrogate family members for me growing up, so i'm having a really rough day.
Hang in there. We're all here for you.

fear not anemomenone, we all relate to our avatars in some special way: be it in reverence for a wrestling tycoon's business smarts, tribute to a balding swiss athlete, or appreciation of a perfectly seasoned taco filling.

Seph- sorry to hear it :[ many of the pets in my folks place that I grew up with died this past year and I wasn't present for any of them, so I'm glad you're making the trip even though it's hard

klonere

Banned
This opening match of New Blood Rising isn't actually that bad considering it was a 2000 ladder match. Lots of cool spots but not much selling.

And holy shit its Mutoh coming out to some incredibly stock "Asian" music.

jmdajr

You can't take wrestling too seriously in order to enjoy it. Too many flaws and yet so totally and unique/fun at the same time. Yeah the performers are real and sometimes we feel for them, but overall...not too many lunatic fans here. If any.

people defending the fact that you can't see your friends stages in Mario Maker have to be trolling right?

Where is this happening? I love Nintendo and Super Mario Maker will probably end up being my GOTY, but Course Discoverability needs some serious work. I can't believe you have to manually hunt down and follow your own friends. Even posting in the GAF Mario Maker thread isn't getting me any comments or stars. I'm dying for some validation on my plan to create fair levels that actually feel like they could be designed by Nintendo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where is this happening? I love Nintendo and Super Mario Maker will probably end up being my GOTY, but Course Discoverability needs some serious work. I can't believe you have to manually hunt down and follow your own friends. Even posting in the GAF Mario Maker thread isn't getting me any comments or stars. I'm dying for some validation on my plan to create fair levels that actually feel like they could be designed by Nintendo.

There's always some crazies out there. Same weird fuckers who say 30FPS is a "weightier feel" or "more cinematic"

Those folks can go fuck themselves.

imBask

Banned
yeah just a couple of crazy people, but still... i'm a huge Nintendo fan but as of right now, I don't want to buy ANYTHING they make except some amiibos because i'm a sucker for collectibles

I don't ever want to play anything on my WiiU ever again, and my 3DS is MIA somewhere in my apartment... NX better be a fucking revolution

So my mom scheduled an appointment to take our family dog to the vet today to get a veterinarians opinion on his health. She already said if the vet says something is wrong with him she's going to just give the go ahead to put him down. I was with my parents Monday for my mom's birthday and it was rough, because the dog can barely climb the stairs anymore (he still seems happy though). Since i'm an only child pets were basically surrogate family members for me growing up, so i'm having a really rough day.

Sorry about your dog, friend.

I'd include a gif of Daniel Bryan dancing, but the Internet here sucks.

So sorry, brother.

WrassleGAF is here to cheer you up with Disco Inferno gifs

picture.php

Sorry for your loss, Seph.

Please accept this cheerful gif to raise your spirits:
maRO8.gif

Edit: the combination of a Disco Inferno dancing gif with this Daniel Bryan dancing gif cracks me up since didn't Inferno try to bury Bryan online once?

The Internet sucks here so badly that I didn't even realize the first post had gone up.

Lothar

Banned
That's why I could never get a pet. I'm sure I would love one but you don't get enough time with them. If dogs lived to 60 years, I'd go get one today.

What's with Total Divas having added sound effects or foley work?

UpUpDownDown has been great for Xavier, and have you seen how big Nerdy Nummies has got? If Emma does this right, it could be pretty successful.

Link to her promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxM-nT7NrRg

She looks different... Make up, angle or she lose a little weight? Still looks good... If she ever gets demoted to the main roster again I still want it to be a part of her own heel stable that I want put together in NXT.

Lmao. I can't wait till he cuts promos on make-a-wish kids.

Lol. Imagine the seething hatred he'd get if they did an angle where he attacks Cena during one of the post show things they did on Monday. Well, except from the people who hate all the charity stuff because Stephanie is evil. They'd love it. But fuck them.

Hey WrassleGAF

I know some of you are playing Super Mario Maker so if anyone wants to try out my stages and give me advice or impressions or stars I'd greatly appreciate it.

Pesca 1-1
(1597-0000-0014-8573)

Pesca 1-2
(2796-0000-0016-2B01)

Pesca 1-3
(04E3-0000-001A-902D)

Pesca 1-4
(4BAB-0000-001B-70A0)

Pesca 2-1
(9D0E-0000-002D-ED62)

Pesca 2-2
(9548-0000-0034-46B8)

Pesca 2-3
(74BF-0000-0037-8B8B)

Pesca 2-4
(AB64-0000-003B-2495)

Fire Emblem: Cave of the Dragon
(4460-0000-003E-554A)

If anyone here wants me to try their stages just let me know.

RP912

Banned
I wonder how far WCW would have gone when it came down to gimmick matches. We would probably have a cage in the air match where two wrestlers fight in a big cage held by a helicopter traveling down I 95.

Top Bottom