• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

I'll take those gross gifs over fucking minions.

1XrWnBd.gif

Breaking Punk's streak is reserved for Roman or Cena, you know this

Lol. Punk's streak is even more useless than AJ's. Punk's reign was completely pointless and such garbage. They should have put the title on Ryback at HIAC. Remember when people were claiming that he was buried because, after beating every fucking dude on the roster, Rock was the one to end the reign? Also remember how Rock being champ for 2 months, barely showing up on TV, somehow made the title and company seem like a bigger deal than the entire 400+ days of Punk's reign?

Lol. Punk's streak is even more useless than AJ's. Punk's reign was completely pointless and such garbage. They should have put the title on Ryback at HIAC. Remember when people were claiming that he was buried because, after beating every fucking dude on the roster, Rock was the one to end the reign? Also remember how Rock being champ for 2 months, barely showing up on TV, somehow made the title and company seem like a bigger deal than the entire 400+ days of Punk's reign?

Was this your belt?

5xHqNWe.png

Kaiterra

Banned
Titus is a hell of a guy and is definitely getting over with the fans but he doesn't need a monster push into the main event scene or even an IC run. He's an incredible hot tag alright but he's getting older and probably won't get any better in ring.

They just need to keep him on TV every week doing his thing and highlighting all his outside wrestling achievements, dudes a legit inspiration. Thing is he just lost in that rematch with the New Day and PTP is just in danger of falling off TV altogether. I hope they have stuff for them cos they ain't the best but they ain't jobbers either.

Titus is a real mensch and he's in a good spot, you're right.

Get him on commentary more, that's what I need.

klonere

Banned
Titus is a real mensch and he's in a good spot, you're right.

Get him on commentary more, that's what I need.

Ayy that's what I want. More not so scripted Titus stuff. His instagram is hilarious.

now that Zayn has been identified as "fragile", will he ever get another great run?

I doubt it, I feel bad for my homeboy

Vince gonna start asking Hunter why he's signing all these beat up 30+ year old indie MOVEZ guys.

Zandig mentions Justice Pain, Hate Club, Nick Gage, Nick Hatred, Wifebeater, and Nick Mondo during that promo.

Were any of them actually good at the wrestling style that they did? I remember Mondo had made a name for himself because he would take incredibly stupid bumps.

Wow Sting is 2-1. Good night man. Ill try and watch tonight if I can get away from playing. Was it Joker Sting or scary Sting?

Bischoff was on Flairs podcast, and it was very interesting.

Heel

The "I'm going to pretend to be Vince McMahon to pump out some racial stereotypes" schtick is in poor taste, even for a professional wrestling crowd. Even Sunflower doesn't do that. Ya'll been in the carny bubble for too long.

I get why they did it, but I never really liked how every backstage TNA segment was shot like a creepy guy was looking through door cracks while touching himself

RP912

Banned
One thing I appreciate the most about Big E's twitter page is the Shabba Ranks avatar to compliment the silliness of his tweets.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck almighty, I had the worst reaction to my testosterone injection ever. Left me shaking and vomiting on the floor. Fuck.

I'll take those gross gifs over fucking minions.

Worst part is you get both. Lose-lose!

The "I'm going to pretend to be Vince McMahon to pump out some racial stereotypes" schtick is in poor taste, even for a professional wrestling crowd. Even Sunflower doesn't do that. Ya'll been in the carny bubble for too long.

What do you mean even Sunflower doesn't do that? Like I'm expected to be trouble?

imBask

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;179171527 said:
you act like you're continuing some joke.

but I see right through this, friend

i'm not racist, I love Pad Thai and sushis, and Grant Imahara was my favorite mythbuster

Sephzilla

i'm not racist, I love Pad Thai and sushis, and Grant Imahara was my favorite mythbuster

Goddamn, I can't believe the old Mythbusters didn't put over the young up and coming stars and kept the spotlight for themselves.

#WorseThanHogan #WorseThanCena #BeAStar #DivasRevolution #CancelWWENetwork #AJAll

klonere

Banned
I apologize for my casual racism in this thread.

I read a lot of Tintin books when I was younger and they have had a negative impact on my view of the world.

Heel

What do you mean even Sunflower doesn't do that? Like I'm expected to be trouble?

That wasn't a slight against you, Sunflower. I'm saying, even having the user name "Vince McMahon", you do not feel this innate desire to pump out dumb racist humor under the guise of a character.

imBask

Banned
Goddamn, I can't believe the old Mythbusters didn't put over the young up and coming stars and kept the spotlight for themselves.

#WorseThanHogan #WorseThanCena #BeAStar #DivasRevolution #CancelWWENetwork #AJAll

it's all because Adam obviously had an affair with Carrie and they had a bastard child together

Top Bottom