• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Well the NXT special in December is already sold out:

Lucky fans because most likely the main event will be
Balor vs Joe for the title

Plus i wonder if Itami will be ready by then.

Gutted I couldn't get tickets for this. Hope the crowd and network figures absolutely kill it and they bring more PPV's/ Network exclusives to the U.K. Being they won't even go to Canada I'm not getting my hopes up.

imBask

Banned
Titus is 38 and, for a guy for played football and has been wrestling for 5+ years now, is pretty uncoordinated in the ring. He was in the Royal Rumble for literally 2 seconds this year and still managed to botch. He hasn't been botching a lot lately because he just does hot tag followed by MOVEZ every single match.

meh, he had an ok run in NXT, he's really really good at talking back at the crowd when given the chance

I forgot that he was already 38

Titus is 38 and, for a guy for played football and has been wrestling for 5+ years now, is pretty uncoordinated in the ring. He was in the Royal Rumble for literally 2 seconds this year and still managed to botch. He hasn't been botching a lot lately because he just does hot tag followed by MOVEZ every single match.

Him botching at the Rumble was hilaaaarious

RP912

Banned

I think he did that botch intentionally because he knew the "omgz...fastest elimination ever" bullshit was bullshit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
https://youtu.be/1tWmXn7NmrQ
L.A. Park said:
To each and everyone of you, i want to thank you for your presence, nevermind the promotors from San Juan Pantitlan, and without caring about the promotors from the World Council (CMLL), you guys that pay for a ticket, you shouldnt think about and insult i said to you, you guys are a top priority, and if they (cmll) really cared about you guys, they wouldve let RUSH come here and stop with all their bullshit.

And you guys scream it, before they cut my mic off (crowd screams GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER). FUCK YEAH.

CPIA_s_WUAANye4.jpg

http://www.progresswrestling.com/seasontickets/

Shiiiiiiiit, better start saving for an unexpected £250 expense this November. It'll be worth it just to not have to worry about PROGRESS tickets any more, but with half the allocation given over to season tickets I'm not so sure this'll ease the current difficulties fans face with getting tickets.

I dunno, it's a lot of the same people every show, so I think it'll ease a little of the pressure.

imBask

Banned
Jericho's podcast is the worst.

have you heard about Fozzy? let's listen to some fozzy, here's some fozzy after the last fozzy single, now a commercial break about fozzy, followed by a quick talk with the lead singer of fozzy aka myself. Now time for the interview!!! "Hey how are you?" "Good thank you" "that's all the time we had, let's cut back to a Fozzy outro!"

your band sucks Jericho

Alucard

Banned

have you heard about Fozzy? let's listen to some fozzy, here's some fozzy after the last fozzy single, now a commercial break about fozzy, followed by a quick talk with the lead singer of fozzy aka myself. Now time for the interview!!! "Hey how are you?" "Good thank you" "that's all the time we had, let's cut back to a Fozzy outro!"

your band sucks Jericho

I do like their album Chasing the Grail; especially the epic closing track, "Wormwood".

I agree that the new album tracks are pretty grating for the most part.

your band sucks Jericho

"Please play my Fozzy inspired Super Mario level"

Is that yellow middle rope here to stay? I had just gotten used to the all white color scheme.

It's only until October for Pediatric Cancer month, then next month it'll be Pink for breast cancer awareness month.

Meanwhile, poor prostate cancer only gets a week....DURING pediatric cancer awareness month!

(Yes, it's one of the most survivable cancers, but it is #1 among men)

(Also, no, I'm not trying to have a Cancer-off here)

klonere

Banned
Titus is a hell of a guy and is definitely getting over with the fans but he doesn't need a monster push into the main event scene or even an IC run. He's an incredible hot tag alright but he's getting older and probably won't get any better in ring.

They just need to keep him on TV every week doing his thing and highlighting all his outside wrestling achievements, dudes a legit inspiration. Thing is he just lost in that rematch with the New Day and PTP is just in danger of falling off TV altogether. I hope they have stuff for them cos they ain't the best but they ain't jobbers either.

Gonzalez

Banned
You guys need to listen to the Scott Hall interview on SCSA Unleashed today. I'm only a few minutes in, but this is the clearest Hall has sounded in years.

Top Bottom