• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

So tacos finally got got. I'm amazed it took this long.
BwXOxUT.gif

TL21xx

Banned
I'm looking at replacing my car soon and want a budget car that won't die and don't need it for much beyond that.

I was thinking about a Civic.

I just got a 2015 Civic before the summer, and I gotta say, it's been a fantastic car so far. Really good on gas mileage and a nice drive. I took it with me during my internship in LA and it was a lifesaver. Have had nothing but good experiences with Honda. My folks have a 2005 Odyssey that's been running strong with only standard matinence for wear and tear. I'm positive my car will last at least as long, if not a bit more. If you can afford to go new, do it, it's worth the investment.

He had a point about people's impatience w/the divas revolution though. I thought it was shit but damn if people weren't holding the ladies to a different standard.

Big One

Banned
Was thinking about watching Smackdown with my dad but I read up on the spoilers...

"Big Show defeats Cesaro with a KO punch"

Nope.

Sunny Mac used the last of his stroke to get Stro's penultimate ban reduced from a perma to a few weeks. He then fucked up almost immediately clashing with freckles.

Dude can't even resist starting shit with people on his damn alt

I don't got beef with the dude, but when you go to Outworld, put your damn mask on

RP912

Banned
Sunny Mac used the last of his stroke to get Stro's penultimate ban reduced from a perma to a few weeks. He then fucked up almost immediately clashing with freckles.

He came back afterwards and had a weird meltdown with the gangsta reverend gifs :/

Bronson called me an "idiot" yesterday yet he walks as a freeman, meanwhile stro and tacos are both gone. Where is the justice?

And I don't wish a ban on you, Bronson, but where is the line?

image.php

Oersted

- There is said to be serious talk within WWE of ending the current storyline with Rusev, Summer Rae, Dolph Ziggler and Lana with Lana being put back with Rusev.

The feeling is that both the Rusev and Lana characters ended up weaker when they were apart. It may be a while before the decision is made as Lana can't return to action for four months.

heh

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Stro actually woke me up to the fact that almost every single Ric Flair match worked the same way. I'm not just talking about him doing all of his spots because all wrasslers do that, I'm talking about all of the matches being laid out similarly. This isn't to say it really changed my opinion on the performer as wrestling is one of the less important aspects to a character, but it did become something I noticed as I've gone back and watched his career.

Oersted

A lot of fans felt like your Raw promo a few weeks back 'put Triple H over' at the expense of yourself and your feud with Rollins. How do you respond to that?
I don't pay attention a lot of times to what's out there, so this is the first time I'm hearing any news of that. I don't think there's anyone who's going to carry all that to Night of Champions and think about that, because the bottom line is, my focus is Seth Rollins. Triple H is Triple H, and he's worth the put-over.

Should you lose at Night of Champions, does it paint a picture that you were brought to WWE primarily to put others over rather than enhance your own legacy?
I had my time. There's no question about that. For a guy my age to be where I am right now is, to me, next to impossible. And yet, I'm here. It's not about Sting, not anymore. You're asking a straight-up question, I'll give ya a straight-up answer. That's it, and I am just fine with that.

He found his peace

Top Bottom