• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alternatively Heavy 2: Balls to the Wall

6l7jsfa.gif

It's a shame the next NOAH show Inst on NJPW world

For Saturday night's Minoru Suzuki vs. Takashi Sugiura GHC title match in Osaka, it was announced today that New Japan's Tiger Hattori will be the guest referee. The match is billed as having an absolute conclusion, meaning no time limit, and can only end by pin, submission or knockout. Nobody is allowed at ringside from either NOAH or Suzuki-gun. But there will be back-up referees at ringside. The show also has Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Lance Archer defending the tag titles against War Machine, Taichi vs. Daisuke Harada for the GHC jr. title and Maybach Taniguchi vs. Takashi Iizuka no DQ and no count out

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd appreciate a PM as well, because I saw that post, and that it was posted from an account that was obviously stro's because every other post was a legit shook link, and Sandman messaged me in private and told me stro had also found his personal account on some site and sent him harassing shit.

gotcha

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So, can I ask an interesting question. Is it okay for me to still appreciate/enjoy Hulk Hogan the professional wrestling character but think real life Hulk Hogan is a piece of shit?

I don't see how anyone can appreciate pro wrestling characters if they judge them based on the real person. All wrestlers are scumbags. Liquidsnake loves Ric Flair even though he's a noted racist and conman. Thunder In Paradise is still a 10/10 tv show.

To put it in perspective, the ICP are probably the most wholesome people to ever be associated with wrestling. The ICP.

Heel

I don't see how anyone can appreciate pro wrestling characters if they judge them based on the real person. All wrestlers are scumbags. Liquidsnake loves Ric Flair even though he's a noted racist and conman. Thunder In Paradise is still a 10/10 tv show.

To put it in perspective, the ICP are probably the most wholesome people to ever be associated with wrestling. The ICP.

So you're saying dream was right all along.

Tacos was good people. So do we know who he was..?

I've always known!

NoRéN;179199902 said:
WTF! Seriously?

Yeah, Sandman PM'ed me about it. It was pretty funny seeing him act a fool over there.

Yall are working me with this 'who was tacos' bit right?

Like.... right?

I always shoot.

Buh bye tacos. I hope your back in time for Trashvember.

Thank god stro is permabanned.

Put em to bed!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those devices were terrible when I owned one, no one should buy them.

Only Kindle that's worth buying is the paperwhite.

I have an OG Kindle. I need to buy a paperwhite to replace it eventually. Before my state starts taxing all online purchases.

Not that I don't claim that on my tax return or anything.
IRS-WWE.jpg

Zach

So much drama in this thread every time I enter...

Hey, finished NXT tonight! Pretty puuumped about that Iron Womaaannn.

RP912

Banned
The fuckery in this thread is amazing...

On another note, I'm watching Shibata and Goto opening trading cards.........this shit is actually interesting.

tm24

The Paperwhite is amazing though. Definitely get one Data.

Anyone else buying the anniversary show tomorrow? Here's my preview if you're unsure

DONT

The fuckery in this thread is amazing...

On another note, I'm watching Shibata and Goto opening trading cards.........this shit is actually interesting.
Is this a new one or an old one that i missed?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd like to be able to give Cara Lucha my CMLL money I was going to spend pre-Fuck Your Mother-gate

I do like that Park got a new catchphrase out of it, 'Before they cut my mic'

And I do want to check out the next AAA card. Fenix, Psycho and Rey? Texano sniffing the main event? Pentagon and Fantasma? Averno and Speedball? Yes please

RP912

Banned
The Paperwhite is amazing though. Definitely get one Data.

Anyone else buying the anniversary show tomorrow? Here's my preview if you're unsure

DONT

Is this a new one or an old one that i missed?

Not sure...but it popped up on NJPW World, so I guess it's new.

Top Bottom