• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

UberTag

Cesaro's new tights look too swiss. Dude needs to get beat.

It sucks that they're jobbing Cesaro to Big Show who is just going to be murderkilled by BROCK LESNAR.
What's funny is that it's a nothing match on a nothing show that means nothing. Will just fill time until Lesnar vs. Taker for the umpteenth time.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
you think someone from creative would pay attention and listen...the crowd is so silent I can hear peoples thoughts about MGSV's ending

Cesaro is an awesome guy. Met him yesterday at NOC. He walked up to me and shook my hand and took photos/signed autographs for the people who were at the Toyota Center hours before the event.

UberTag

Cesaro is an awesome guy. Met him yesterday at NOC. He walked up to me and shook my hand and took photos/signed autographs for the people who were at the Toyota Center hours before the event.
Were you scared away from giving money to the WWE by Cesaro's overpowering swissness? Vince thinks you were.

NastyBook

Lead?
h6GXhEz.gif

They need to bring Roman back out.
Dear Diaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

That's awesome! My daughters third grade teacher looks just like the dude haha. Trips me out. Love Cesaro

KingBroly

Banned
Haven't we already determined that a 50% Brock Lesnar push means that Brock is only phased by a knockout punch? So theoretically a KO Punch at this stage means it'll do diddly shit?

Top Bottom