• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The juxtaposition of Stroman's physique, face, and voice is absolutely hilarious.

It's great, honestly. It's perfect for his role and makes him terrifying in a 'Hills Have Eyes' kind of way. Really makes him look like a monster.

If he looked like Matt Morgan or some shit you wouldn't even notice he was that big.

image.php

Whoa, new to me!

Caderfix

It's great, honestly. It's perfect for his role and makes him terrifying in a 'Hills Have Eyes' kind of way. Really makes him look like a monster.

If he looked like Matt Morgan or some shit you wouldn't even notice he was that big.

I don't know... He's got a huge baby's face

Dion314

Neo Member
And now you learned your lesson. Don't care about anyone or anything when watching the WWE and you'll be just fine. Can't be disappointed that way.

Ain't that the truth.

I like how Seth is only White Ranger Rollins on PPV. Dude is the future in kayfabe and out.

Agreed. One of their better ones as of late. I still love me some Bray Wyatt.

Me too, I just wish they hadn't messed him up so bad. If he was gonna be the new face of fear he should be winning everything.
Shoulda overcame Cena
Shoulda beat Taker
ect...

Wouldn't even need the title to be strong.

Zach

Look at all of these users I've never seen before! Exciting times!

I see you guys are talking about Kane and Big Show.

Welp, gotta go.

zychi

Banned
Do Big Slow and Kane have stipulations in their contracts that they have to be the main point of the show as soon as the NFL starts? It happens every single year

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's on the back and is it for sale?

I passed on Rusev and Wyatt shirts last week for cheap and now I regret it.

Don't know, it's a new shirt from this last AAA show. He hasn't mentioned it on Twitter or Facebook yet. But given that it's Pentagon, yes he will probably sell it.

Dion314

Neo Member
Fuck man would it kill them to have a heel commentator? JBL slobs all over Cena more than the other 2....

They need the Heenan/Hogan dynamic.

Top Bottom