• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

UberTag

I don't understand what they are doing with Cesaro. I guess they choose to push Owens over him and not push both.
<cackles maniacally> Have you seen what they did to the last dozen or so IC champions?
You actually think they're pushing Owens? What a comedian you are!

Velcro Fly

man why the fuck is the big show still a thing

like how much merch can this guy possibly move

who likes this guy

seriously what the fuck i'd rather watch paint dry

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1221355761093.gif

Fox318

Remember reading an excerpt from Brock's book where Show was so sad Brock was leaving he started to cry.

I'll give show this

His programs with young Cena and young lesnar helped them get over.

but you could have just gotten a heavy bag and gotten the same match out from it.

Oersted

Big Show is fine if used correctly. Can make compelling matches, good talker... its just he is used so fucking badly. Way too often on TV, doesn't have a character, gets over younger guys, will get fed anyway...

I was looking for a good quality gif of the lesnar/show superplex spot, and apparently it was a point of contention on whether that spot was planned or not.

Some people are such marks.

Fox318

Big Show is fine if used correctly. Can make compelling matches, good talker... its just he is used so fucking badly. Way too often on TV, doesn't have a character, gets over younger guys, will get fed anyway...

right now he is getting close to late Andre mobility and he doesn't have the charisma

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know.

Would a Big Show WWE Champion reign be any worse than the stuff we've had recently? When was the last time he had the main title?

Top Bottom