• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Anth0ny

Rolling Stone: New Japan is getting more popular in the United States. Could you ever seeing it having a live weekly show here, like Raw?

Okada:
Yes, that's why I'm in New Japan. I'm the one that can bring that.

some competition for wwe in north america would be neat

This pleases me, will watch.

Anyone check out that Naylor/Meltz/Hero shoot? I wouldn't really call it an interview, it's just three wrestling nerds trying to pop each other with super obscure knowledge - lots of good (but random) stuff discussed, worth a watch for sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This pleases me, will watch.

Anyone check out that Naylor/Meltz/Hero shoot? I wouldn't really call it an interview, it's just three wrestling nerds trying to pop each other with super obscure knowledge - lots of good (but random) stuff discussed, worth a watch for sure.

Meltzer?

...I'll find it and see it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So it looks like the MGS Event on Oct 3 is going to be an even more glorified house show and not really a special presentation. :\ Lotta the same matches we've seen a million times before on RAW/Smackdown.

Holy shit, new Table for 3 is out.

Molly Holly, Alundra Blayze, and Ivory all sit down and talk about their careers with each other. I'm super fucking psyched for this.

Bootaaay Alert
txfDqsW.gif

MOLLY HOLLY, BOOTS
Whoa. This is awesome.

I like how ring announcers and interviewers are higher than some of the actual wrestlers. Nikki deservedly in that number one spot though.

The criteria for it is weird. It seems like it's a looks based list, but it's all over the map. They're all winners to me though. Women wrestling is excellent now, even if Chelsea Diamond is still oddly popular

100. Andrea.

No buys on this list.

Yeah I dunno. I basically just view it as 'Hey, here are 100 beautiful girls in wrestling' and leave it at that

The criteria for it is weird. It seems like it's a looks based list, but it's all over the map. They're all winners to me though. Women wrestling is excellent now, even if Chelsea Diamond is still oddly popular

Yeah I dunno
Yeah, they do at least mention the bias. Thought it was funny that AJ, Eden, Renee and Emma were ranked higher Naomi, Nattie and Steph.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
XMW is running a show on October 3rd, but you can only find out where it’s taking place if you pay for a ticket via Facebook. That sounds like something you’d do if you were running a show in Mexico City and trying to evade the commission.
Carnies

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jesus, Vince straight up smashed the panic button.

SummerSlam until Royal Rumble build is typically garbage time for the WWE so I don't even think its a stretch for them to look into finding ways to spice it up with lots of random hype shit. It seems like something they should have been doing before, really.

Not surprised WWE is pressing charges at this point. I think like a month ago they had to detain a dude who had plans to knife dean ambrose (for whatever fucking reason)

Menome

Late to the party, but just finished this week's RAW. Enjoyed the Kane finish, but it's also the first time I've ever seen someone do that so I was easily marked there, especially as I've never seen Kane outside of his Corporate role.

jmdajr

Might be garbage time, but it should be the time or pre season you could say for seeing who is worth a wrestlemania card slot/story.

By January you should fucking know. This is the time to take some risks.

Top Bottom