• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

JavyOO7

If RAW was 2 hours and getting paid the same rate for 3 hours from USA that'd be great. Even better if it was just one hour. And make Smackdown an hour too.

You know, if RAW and Smackdown were an hour, in theory, you can make Main Event and Superstars be more meaningful and have story lines progress in those shows too..........

Sephzilla

Regarding Roman- I've honestly warmed up on him. I've always wanted to like the guy but the premature push he got leading up to WM32, when he clearly wasn't ready and Bryan was still mega over, soured me on him for a while.

Biggest problem is they are stuck in their ways.

Every raw HAS to open with a 20 minute promo.

There HAS to be an heel authority

There HAS to be even stevens booking making everyone a midcarder.

Someone needs to sit vince down and say its not about you motherfucker

I was about to say, a lot of the problems WWE has right now ultimately point back to Vince and how he runs things.

Lothar

Banned
Top 5 consoles
1. NES
2. SNES
3. PS2
4. PS1
5. GameCube

Top 5 last generation
1. Mario Galaxy
2. Grand Theft Auto 5
3. Last Of Us
4. Nier
5. Red Dead Redemption

Caderfix

NoRéN;179745620 said:
Why come the pope gets a thread about eating with homeless people when Titus O'Neill has been doing it for a while? Huh!!!

Because real and sincere charity doesn't come with recognition.

klonere

Banned
I'd fire the marketing teams too. How they don't advertise WWE on anything but WWE programming is BEYOND any comprehension.

26 writers who can't write a coherent storyline is insane.

Announcing the Go To Hell tour in the course of a Network event, as an ad, not even a promo and then barely mentioning it during Raw the next night....

Fire everyone

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Announcing the Go To Hell tour in the course of a Network event, as an ad, not even a promo and then barely mentioning it during Raw the next night....

Fire everyone

They did hype the first leg of the tour pretty significantly, so that complaint is overblown.

CPcN9yhUEAASQnG.jpg

@tacobell
You asked for it. Lava Sauce is back. Get it on the #VolcanoQuesarito tomorrow.

NoRéN

Fave Five Consoles:

NES
N64
Wii
PS2
Xbox 360

Why PS2 and no PS? PS2 played all my PS games!!!

No SNES? Never had one. Never could afford it.

What's on the list is all I've ever owned.

Of the people listed for Raw, I only want to see Brock at WM32. Maybe a Stone Cold promo or something, but def not a match. Olds need to sit and watch the show from the back.

imBask

Banned
Dreamcast was the true superior console, you guys missed out.

THPS2 was a million times better on Dreamcast, it ran better and the draw distance was great

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They did hype the first leg of the tour pretty significantly, so that complaint is overblown.

CPcN9yhUEAASQnG.jpg

@tacobell
You asked for it. Lava Sauce is back. Get it on the #VolcanoQuesarito tomorrow.

FUCK OFF ARE YOU SERIOUS

FUCK

FUCK

GOD IS REAL

Anth0ny

aw hell son don't tell me they're going to tease lesnar/austin for mania 32 next week

what else does brock have going on at mania? especially if rock can't do the show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, new Table for 3 is out.

Molly Holly, Alundra Blayze, and Ivory all sit down and talk about their careers with each other. I'm super fucking psyched for this.

Bootaaay Alert

MOLLY HOLLY, BOOTS

Top Bottom