• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Ok, so I'm watching Smackdown (for some reason) and this is the first time I've noticed the canned cheers they add, I mean no one ever pops like that for whatever Kane or Paige are saying at anytime, it's distracting.
You do know you're gonna notice it everytime now, right?

What are Santa and his daughter doing at a WWE event? Christmas is still months away.

That ain't Noelle Foley, bruv.

10413264_1513646145521664_40613992_a.jpg

Noelle Foley the next gaijin NJPW brings in to join the Bullet Club.

jmdajr

Ok, so I'm watching Smackdown (for some reason) and this is the first time I've noticed the canned cheers they add, I mean no one ever pops like that for whatever Kane or Paige are saying at anytime, it's distracting.

My favorite it total Divas. It's shameless.

They'll mix the Diva in ring footage with like Stone Cold Steve Austin attitude era crowd pops.

Aiii

So not worth it
My favorite it total Divas. It's shameless.

They'll mix the Diva in ring footage with like Stone Cold Steve Austin attitude era crowd pops.

While showing a close up audience shot of maybe two people that are dancing to Naomi's theme or giving a thumbs down to Nikki Bella's entrance. It's great!

Verendus

Banned
Yeah, I went back and watched some of his old indie stuff and the guy (at least in kayfabe) acts like a genuine grade a piece of shit. Since most decent wrestling personas are just your real self amplified I have to assume that means Punk is naturally a salty dude (which is totally true)
I think everyone knows by now that Punk is a natural cry baby. Most people usually grow out of that phase by the time they're adults, but it can take some people, such as Punk, gamers, or the ISEC, decades longer.

Edit:

The New Day put up a Public Service Announcement on saving the tables. Its amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0_reRKYMQ&feature=youtu.be

This should be on Raw and not on Xavier Woods other youtube account. How the guy has time to put this together, do college class work and run a video game youtube account is amazing.
Da best.

That final image should convince anyone that Bubba is truly a person of questionable character. Those eyes say it all.

Yeah, I went back and watched some of his old indie stuff and the guy (at least in kayfabe) acts like a genuine grade a piece of shit. Since most decent wrestling personas are just your real self amplified I have to assume that means Punk is naturally a salty dude (which is totally true)

If you drink and smoke occasionally, you are a calm and cool due. He does not.

Verendus

Banned
Rock vs. Barack was never gonna be a thing for Wrasslingmania 32. It's Barack vs. Reigns II. The greatest match of all the times.

Rock should face someone better than Jimmy though. I mean, Jimmy's good, but he's not Rock good, and it's old news. Rock legitimately has no one interesting to face except Barack now, until Roman Reigns gets that spotlight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rock vs. Barack was never gonna be a thing for Wrasslingmania 32. It's Barack vs. Reigns II. The greatest match of all the times.

Rock should face someone better than Jimmy though. I mean, Jimmy's good, but he's not Rock good, and it's old news. Rock legitimately has no one interesting to face except Barack now, until Roman Reigns gets that spotlight.

Rock's gonna decide that the arm raise wasn't enough to get his cousin over, so he will the job for him at WrestleMania. Then will be surprised at fan reaction.

Nah, They'll probably put Brock in some filler squash. Reigns is gonna take the belt off Rollins and bring an end to this year long story first, then they'll do Reigns/Lesnar at WM«.

Top Bottom