• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Sephzilla

did everyone miss the CM Punk in that sign?

uXpvg12.gif

Ah, indie wrestling roster pages - who's your favourite from this lot, WrassleGAF?

http://www.gcwpro.com/roster.asp

I got Muddbone, looks like a solid gimmick. Incidentally, Maddog is a shorter Doc Gallows who looks like he ate the original Doc Gallows.

Antonio a Garza is clearly the lost scion of the Garza clan.

Also, I'm assuming that's not former Dark City Fight Club member Kory Chavis but another indy wrestler named Kory Chavis.

Browny

Banned
Are you high

image.php

I'll big boot myself.

Ah, indie wrestling roster pages - who's your favourite from this lot, WrassleGAF?

http://www.gcwpro.com/roster.asp

I got Muddbone, looks like a solid gimmick. Incidentally, Maddog is a shorter Doc Gallows who looks like he ate the original Doc Gallows.

Muddbone looks dope. I'll take the Russian Warmachine - even if it's just for the hope of some Koloff Russian Sickle lariats. Ah, my Saturday afternoons watching WCW Worldwide...

Sephzilla

Cesaro right now would benefit from having Heyman as a manager. The only reason Heyman managing Cesaro didn't work out the first time was because they put too much focus on Heyman trying to get heat for Brock beating Taker.

Fox318

Cesaro right now would benefit from having Heyman as a manager. The only reason Heyman managing Cesaro didn't work out the first time was because they put too much focus on Heyman trying to get heat for Brock beating Taker.

Cesaro is a natural face. making him heel was stupid.

Heel

Tom Prichard looked at me straight in the eye an' told me "What's so stunning about 'Stunning' Steve Austin?"

Thassa straight-up shewt.

oddjobs

Speaking of which, I personally feel that Luke Harpe ris on the cusp of becoming my favorite member of the current roster. I was watching him this past Thursday on Smackdown and the man moves with such grace and agility in the ring. He is a sight to behold. Too bad he gets hit with a single punch by Reigns and had to drop like a...something that drops very fast.

Love Harper. That kick in this gif is just brutal.

Yeah, Harper's awesome. They should be more protective of him, dude still has years left in him and the usual WWE big guys are falling apart.

Browny

Banned
Didn't he have an odd history of being a jerk to kids and at strip clubs?
I know you had to read that twice before clicking on post...

Now Hornswaggle is definitely not worth his salary. Would take just one custom PPV set in exchange. Hell, make it the giant swinging axes.

Why in the hell would anybody be a jerk at a strip club?

Same reason people are jerks to waiters. When you need to get something at a place that employs people who depend on the money you personally give them, some people in that situation feel powerful and abuse it because humans are assholes like that.

Sephzilla

Punk on the Indies was a real salty motherfucker

Dude hated life and you and your family, even if you didn't know him at all

Yeah, I went back and watched some of his old indie stuff and the guy (at least in kayfabe) acts like a genuine grade a piece of shit. Since most decent wrestling personas are just your real self amplified I have to assume that means Punk is naturally a salty dude (which is totally true)

Colocho

Banned
Ok, so I'm watching Smackdown (for some reason) and this is the first time I've noticed the canned cheers they add, I mean no one ever pops like that for whatever Kane or Paige are saying at anytime, it's distracting.

Top Bottom