• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Sanjuro

Andre the Giant. Bruno Sammartino. The Ultimate Warrior.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I have this one friend on Facebook who will NOT stop reposting/liking/whatever elsing Bernie Sanders memes

This must be what that minion shit is like that you guys talk about

Sephzilla

So I have this one friend on Facebook who will NOT stop reposting/liking/whatever elsing Bernie Sanders memes

This must be what that minion shit is like that you guys talk about

People who put political shit on Facebook constantly are the fucking worst. Political memes are extra worst.

bjork

The guy who was written out of history for being racist.
Not the guy who was celebrated for being a psychotic homophobe

4pBz12k.jpg

darkbanjo

Is there a part of half-life that equates to riding a stupid quad around and being paid to walk out, stun someone, and drink beers? Or to say what

The meta Valve universe of TF2 hats, Gabe Newell memes and hype for Steam sales that end up being vaguely dissatisfying.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New Day is a Dark Souls-esque Metroidvania with a Suikoden roster, F-Zero like speed, and what ever other video games the internet likes that gets my kickstarter funded

I need a video link to this. Right now.

Enjoy;

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vhwfe

Also no one but me probably cares but Takeda is no longer with BJW. Or he's gone freelance. So that's another one of Kasai's 'guys' gone from BJW and another major deathmatch wrestler gone.

Definitely makes you wonder if they're slowly getting rid of that stuff in favor of the BJ Strong stuff and their smaller dudes. I can't imagine but who knows.

If they do let the Strong Big Japan stuff take centre stage, I think they'll alienate a good portion of the audience that still cares about the deathmatches. There's certainly some disconnect between the fans, but there just aren't enough new DM guys to fill in the blanks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not even an hour after making this post:
Toys to life. I'm not even a 'ugh this is disgusting I'm boycotting this' type. It's more a, 'I'm not spending 200 dollars on your game just to unlock things already on the disc.'

That shit is ten times worse than dlc for stuff already on the disc.

I bought Lego Dimensions while I was getting lunch as well as the BTTF and Simpsons level packs. I also pre-ordered Tony Hawk and I gave real money to AAA for Triplemania. I have like 5 unfinished games and I do this.

No one ever listen to me when it comes to money.

klonere

Banned
New Day is a Dark Souls-esque Metroidvania with a Suikoden roster, F-Zero like speed, and what ever other video games the internet likes that gets my kickstarter funded

So.....you like it?

Now this is just sad. Not much stuff at Destruction made a lot of sense to my total outsider eyes.

Wasn't Kushida meant to be the new Jr. Heavyweight guy? When did he drop the title back to Omega? Why? Are we really getting Ishii/Makabe XVII or whatever it is at this stage? Is Sydal getting a shot at the Jr. Heavyweight?

bjork

I bought Lego Dimensions while I was getting lunch as well as the BTTF and Simpsons level packs. I also pre-ordered Tony Hawk and I gave real money to AAA for Triplemania. I have like 5 unfinished games and I do this.

Don't feel bad, it's payday.

Oh wait, no it isn't.

Hating on AssCreed 2, Bros, and Rev, smh

3 was ass cheeks though. I regret asking for it as a gift.

Gotcha, Data Heyman

Sephzilla

Buying Back to the Future merch is a worthy cause though

Wasn't Kushida meant to be the new Jr. Heavyweight guy? When did he drop the title back to Omega? Why? Are we really getting Ishii/Makabe XVII or whatever it is at this stage? Is Sydal getting a shot at the Jr. Heavyweight?

KUSHIDA is still being positioned as the top Jr, but he has an out because he only lost due to heavy Bullet Club interference - it's pretty widely known that Kenny doesn't want to be a jr. any more, he wants to follow Ibushi to the heavyweights, but I think before that happens they're setting up for KUSHIDA vs Omega at the dome. Also, Sydal has a shot at Omega (but he'll probably lose), so I can see them doing reDRagon vs Sydal & Ricochet at WK10.

And yes, we're really getting another Ishii/Makabe match, but it's likely to set up for a Honma challenge for the NEVER belt at WK10, so I welcome it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only games I'm interested in for the rest of the year are Xenoblade and Fallout so it's like fuck it. Might as well buy something stupid I guess. I'm fucking bored.

They need to sit Omega's ass down and tell him the only reason you're getting a push is because we have no juniors. Your ass isn't getting a push in our main division.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yes, this should be good.

Yes it should. Ciampa's finally getting so much, this year.

KUSHIDA is still being positioned as the top Jr, but he has an out because he only lost due to heavy Bullet Club interference - it's pretty widely known that Kenny doesn't want to be a jr. any more, he wants to follow Ibushi to the heavyweights, but I think before that happens they're setting up for KUSHIDA vs Omega at the dome. Also, Sydal has a shot at Omega (but he'll probably lose), so I can see them doing reDRagon vs Sydal & Ricochet at WK10.

And yes, we're really getting another Ishii/Makabe match, but it's likely to set up for a Honma challenge for the NEVER belt at WK10, so I welcome it.

I'll believe it when it happens. I have no faith.

klonere

Banned

If it all comes together along with getting Tana/Okada out of the way finally 2016 should be good in NJPW from my perspective.

Cody Rhodes wrote a blog on being in Buffalo tonight: its the last place that Dusty dropped the Bionic Elbow. Cody has a knack for writing.

http://www.beingbrandirunnels.com/?p=276

The spot where a 67 year old, masking a concerning amount of pain, man did what none of us in that ring had yet to do in the encounter, bring the people to their feet. Bring them to a frenzy. Steal the show. For the last time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ishii beats Makabe, Honma beats YOSHI-HASHI, Honma challenges Ishii (due to having defeated him in the G1) - this shit writes itself!

"This shit books itself"

I'm getting really jaded with NJPW lately. Hoping for the best. This was supposed to be YOSHI-HASHI's year, dammit.

If it all comes together along with getting Tana/Okada out of the way finally 2016 should be good in NJPW from my perspective.

As long as Goto, Shibata, Naito, and Ibushi don't get fucked over we're good. Both Goto and Nakamura have title matches against Okada for beating him in the G1, and my guess is likely both will cash in after WK10. I said it before but I'm predicting Goto beats Okada at New Beginning and FINALLY wins the championship, but either Okada or Nakamura wins the NJC and beats him for it at Invasion Attack, more than likely Okada. Then we finally get the CHAOS breakup angle as Nakamura declares war on Okada and they face off at either Dontaku or Dominion.

As for AJ, I have him beating Nakamura for the IC Belt in the semi-main of WK10, then Nakamura beats him in either the finals or semifinals of the NJC to get his win back (semifinals if he's losing to Okada in the finals)

Of course, this is only if Gedo is a halfway competent booker, but I'm starting to see that considering how much NOAH has improved that Jado is the brains of that operation.

Top Bottom