• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

I don't know you guys but Kane is one of my favorite characters right now.

Yeah,

in

Glenn Jacobs is a fantastic performer.

I mean the Kane gimmick saved his job but he forced it to evolve over time. Maybe he could have had an undertaker style career of he had been protected more or if he wasn't unmasked but he is no doubt talented.

imBask

Banned
who thinks this is a good idea?

who booked this?

who's idea was this?

seriously

who?

who would ever want to put them in a ring together?

who thought this would give the fans a good match?

why?

UberTag

who thinks this is a good idea?

who booked this?

who's idea was this?

seriously

who?

who would ever want to put them in a ring together?

who thought this would give the fans a good match?

why?
TE113-6.jpg

Karsha

Kinda sad seeing Henry job so much, wish they give him another run as mosnter heel before he retires , loved his "hall of pain " persona

Fox318

Honestly a workout filming session and a sit down interview would have done better for the match. Show big show training and getting ready for the match.

bjork

who in their right fucking mind would give this company $10 a month

The last money I gave them was for the final issue of WWE magazine. Can't recall the last time before that.

They really need Daniel Bryan back.

I missed all of DB's run and I've only seen bits and pieces after the fact. Is he really that good or that charismatic or something? I've seen him in interviews and he comes across like a sleepy hippie.

Top Bottom