• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

number47

OK. Brock faced big show at one ppv this year. Got beat in minutes then was beaten with chairs.

What good has happened to big show that he could beat him now.

Edit? Or was that last year. Big show matches tend to be the same.

Heroman

Banned
The last money I gave them was for the final issue of WWE magazine. Can't recall the last time before that.

I missed all of DB's run and I've only seen bits and pieces after the fact. Is he really that good or that charismatic or something? I've seen him in interviews and he comes across like a sleepy hippie.

He is that good.

acrid

Banned
Sorry, I dozed off after the Xavier and Cena match became a six man tag. I had the weirdest dream...I dreamt that it was the year 2015 and I was watching Raw. Here's where it got really weird...in the dream, there was a match between Big Show and Mark Henry. It shocked me so much that I woke up. Can you imagine that? A Big Show/Henry match in 2015? Strange.

OctoMan

Banned
Charlotte and Becky are worse than the Bellas. Can't believe people actually asked for this crap. They basically need to have just natty, paige, and sasha and cut the rest.

Shut the fuck up charlotte no one believes in you.

Nose Master

Do they just not give the divas any promo training? Jesus fucking christ. Paige is legitimately the best on the mic in that ring right now, and that's awful.

Top Bottom