• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Kyari

Its ridiculous that they have 10 women at this point taking part in the Divas Revolution, but only 1 belt to feud for, and everyone is split into teams excent for Nattie.And also all they're feuding over is credit for who started the revolution by proxy of who owns the belt.

So I'm back and forth from Raw and Monday night football where Rodgers is doing his best Cena burial of the Chiefs and I can't help but wonder if Final Fantasy X PS4 is worth buying.

I mean, I haven't played and beat it since it first came out on the PS2. It wasn't the must play again PS2 JRPG mainly because the PS2 was the King of JRPG'S at the time so I don't remember it as fondly as others do.

So is it worth getting for the PS4?

Gotta love how they bumped Bryan to the preshow to give that classic more time.

Only reason he had a match is because hhh knows how much he blows and wanted jr to call his match

Your theories about why things go down in WWE get stranger and stranger.

Michael Cole is actually a good announcer when he doesn't have Vince in his ear, btw.

Nameless

Its ridiculous that they have 10 women at this point taking part in the Divas Revolution, but only 1 belt to feud for, and everyone is split into teams excent for Nattie.And also all they're feuding over is credit for who started the revolution by proxy of who owns the belt.

1 belt is fine. It's how they've all been smushed into a single storyline.

JTripper

After Sasha is done with NXT, I just want to see her on Raw being like "This diva revolution sucks cause all the Divas suck and I'm gonna prove it by winning the championship and fuck you"

UberTag

So I'm back and forth from Raw and Monday night football where Rodgers is doing his best Cena burial of the Chiefs and I can't help but wonder if Final Fantasy X PS4 is worth buying.

I mean, I haven't played and beat it since it first came out on the PS2. It wasn't the must play again PS2 JRPG mainly because the PS2 was the King of JRPG'S at the time so I don't remember it as fondly as others do.

So is it worth getting for the PS4?
It's worth buying now that they've patched the RNG and music reset bugs.
And it'll probably still be the best JRPG on the system after this year is over (thanks to Persona 5 getting delayed).
Michael Cole is actually a good announcer when he doesn't have Vince in his ear, btw.
Everything is better without Vince's influence. Cole included.

Caderfix

After Sasha is done with NXT, I just want to see her on Raw being like "This diva revolution sucks cause all the Divas suck and I'm gonna prove it by winning the championship and fuck you"

I really want Bayley and Sasha to go to Raw, as long as they stay out of this shit booking. This divas are horrible, even the term diva suck, just call them female wrestler and it'll be less annoying already,

DMczaf

That entire sequence...everyone looked bad. EVERYONE.

Why did they all just stand there with their hands out for like 20 secs?

UberTag

That entire sequence...everyone looked bad. EVERYONE.

Why did they all just stand there with their hands out for like 20 secs?
You see the trick is that if EVERYONE looks bad, nobody gets over and they're loyal to the WWE and never get a big head and ask for more money.

Top Bottom