• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Let me tell you

The Great Gatsby was a good movie and I enjoyed watching it over the last 3 hours (watching it again, thanks for the immediate replay AMC)

People hate on Next Friday, but I didn't think it was bad. Mike Epps is no Chris Tucker, but he was fine.

It was alright, it just gets shat on because from the beginning you could tell it wasn't going to be half as great as Friday was

Which...Friday was phenomenal, so that was really to be expected

The new one

Leo is dapper and handsome as fuck

I give it a Roman Reigns Rating (4 *s)
tumblr_n85ictmxYj1tdmr2yo1_250.gif

I would love to know the current thought process in the WWE creative room.

"Ratings are low and ticket sales are dropping.... Lets double down on everything we are currently doing and not change anything. Heck lets retread a few old bad ideas and put Kane in the title picture for some reason "

I dont get it.

I only caught a few minutes of RAW around the hour marks though. Seems to be the only time something ever happens anymore so thats when I try tune in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They never got Vince McMahon and Buddy Rogers cutting promos on each other.

It'd be like listening to Satan and Lucifer screaming at each other

Also booots if you ever want to get real revenge for Minion gifs, jkust post the Kobayashi TOD 2010 video. The one with the nailbed.

Big One

Banned
I would love to know the current thought process in the WWE creative room.

"Ratings are low and ticket sales are dropping.... Lets double down on everything we are currently doing and not change anything. Heck lets retread a few old bad ideas and put Kane in the title picture for some reason "

I dont get it.

I only caught a few minutes of RAW around the hour marks though. Seems to be the only time something ever happens anymore so thats when I try tune in.
Vince genuinely believes Kane, Big Show, and Mark Henry are huge draws.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
JBL explicitly mentioning that all the Divas betray each other and fight constantly (because they're all bitches obviously )

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How do you think the short straw is drawn for the person who has to work the CZW show as medical staff?

Surely something has gone wildly wrong in their career for them to get to that point.

How do you think the short straw is drawn for the person who has to work the CZW show as medical staff?

Surely something has gone wildly wrong in their career for them to get to that point.

It's always private medical services, and they make bank usually to just sit there. Believe it or not, they quite like it. They're also very on the ball when things actually do happen.

Big One

Banned
Man babies need to get a grip on reality. Wrestling is a kid's show.
So kid's shows are supposed to be shitty? Not sure where this logic even comes from. There's no real excuse why WWE can't at least get basic booking right. That's all NXT is: Basic booking. But that's fresh in our minds, cause it doesn't exist on RAW, Smackdown, Pay-per-views, etc.

Show is just exceedly slow paced and boring for the most part. Nothing happens, and when something happens it's either stuff we've seen before as recent as a month ago or stuff that doesn't really help the product or get the audience invested in it. Even when I do watch RAW it's mainly background noise for me, but so glad I tuned out after that Big Show match as I spent my time on other things that were more worthwhile and productive.

KingBroly

Banned
The divas revolution continued on unabated.

But Kane did receive a lovely in-ring performance evaluation from Ashley in HR.

So...a redux of Crazy Dean and Stephanie's story of self-promotion? Sigh...

They need 'get-to-know' vignettes on Raw/SD of the girls to get them over because WWE's video team is excellent AND it keeps them away from creative.

Top Bottom