• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

UberTag

Time for Ambrose to turn heel on poor Roman. The fans will really get behind Roman now. We'll be all excited to see him win the Rumble and the title at Mania this time around. That dastardly Ambrose. So jealous of Roman.

Kyari

I don't remember the last time a Bray Wyatt feud made sense/was allowed to run to its full conclussion. Remember Jericho? Remember Ambrose last time? Undertaker was nonsense too.

Colocho

Banned
Honestly, why would they put Show in a PPV match with Brock? There's got to be someone else to feed to Brock

I don't think it's that terrible to be honest. Big Show is pretty much the only one credible enough to take the loss AND be able to at least put on a non-squash match with him. I'd rather have Big Show job to Brock instead of someone like Cesaro or Owens, plus Show has history with Brock so there's that too.

UberTag

I'm not sure which universe it is where Bray goes over Roman clean but it's not this one.
Has Bray ever gone over anyone of significance clean not named D.Brine or Ambrose?

I'd rather have Big Show job to Brock instead of someone like Cesaro or Owens, plus Show has history with Brock so there's that too.
Of course this point is rendered somewhat moot given that they jobbed Cesaro to Show to build him up for Brock.

I don't think it's that terrible to be honest. Big Show is pretty much the only one credible enough to take the loss AND be able to at least put on a non-squash match with him. I'd rather have Big Show job to Brock instead of someone like Cesaro or Owens, plus Show has history with Brock so there's that too.

I think someone like Owens would have been a lot of fun

Owens and Heyman on the mic. Owens seemingly being inspired by Lesnar.

Make it a no DQ match and have Owens do something scummy to get the equalizer and it could have been a respectable match for a guy who would have gotten serious mileage out of an opportunity like that

Top Bottom