• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Sephzilla

I'm sure Punk is exaggerating how much HHH dislikes him. But at the same time I totally believe HHH dislikes him to a certain degree / holds a grudge against him.

Caderfix

He'd have Punk star in the Chaperone 2.

I've never heard of that before, so I just looked it up and:
The_Chaperone_poster.jpg

All I got to say is thank you lol

Sephzilla

That's just a short for the BTTF 30th anniversary. The guys who hold the rights to Back to the Future have already said they aren't allowing any more shit to be made

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I remember Summerslam because I've been counting how many times Undertaker has kicked Barack in the dick.

Dick Kick 1 was at Battleground.
Dick Kick 2 was at Summerslam.
Dick Kick 3 will likely be at HellCell.

The trilogy will be complete.

Nope.

Dick Kick 1 was Battleground
Dick Kick 2 was a random Raw.
SummerSlam was a dick punch from behind.

Signed,

The Official Historian of the Undertaker's Genital Assaults

somedevil

Next week, right? When half of the Attitude Era is trotted out for cameos

Brock is only advertised for the go home show of Hell in the Cell on Oct 19 when it will be him, Undertaker, Austin, Rick and Shawn.

That is the same day when Brock is interviewed by Austin for the network.

Fox318

So how long until Brock returns to save these catastrophic ratings?

brock will be on the go home for Hell in a Cell because it is in the City of wrestlemania 32.

Honestly I think its too soon for Brock to come back unless they plan on bringing him back in December or something.

KingBroly

Banned
I remember Summerslam because I've been counting how many times Undertaker has kicked Barack in the dick.

Taker will try for a low blow but Brock will reveal a rabid wolverine protecting his dick this time.

Not saying Monday's rating was bad but the third hour was the 2nd lowest number of viewers for a third hour since the went to three hours, even including holidays.

Dick Kick Begins
The Dick Kick
The Dick Kick Rises

going back to watch the seth/kane segment on raw a second time

this is the first time in months except brock lesnar that i've done this

don't tell me it ain't workin

Shadow780

That last match on RAW was actually decent, the "divas" segment tho :(

For once I was glad that I didn't see Sasha making an appearance for this shit.

Top Bottom