• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SF BayGaf

Can't beat that Jollibee spaghetti. Their burgers are surprisingly good too.

Their burgers are great, totally surprised me when I had them the first time a few years back. I get them every so often but my biggest weakness is the chickenjoy + gravy.

Oh and peach mango pie - that stuff is amazing.

hella yeah it was. I thought they were gonna lose it there for a while and then they caught fire.

you should've let me know you were there though lol

We were in the bleachers with some people that work for Cisco apparently - they were pretty drunk by the time we sat down in our section (around the 2nd).

Apparently one of them puked (either 5th or 6th inning), another was practically grinding her ass against my back during "Do You Love Me" and finally, the usher was threatening to throw them out for their behavior.

It was great.

We were in the bleachers with some people that work for Cisco apparently - they were pretty drunk by the time we sat down in our section (around the 2nd).

Apparently one of them puked (either 5th or 6th inning), another was practically grinding her ass against my back during "Do You Love Me" and finally, the usher was threatening to throw them out for their behavior.

It was great.

LOL DRUNK PEOPLE ARE AWESOME!

I NEED TO GET DRUNK MOAR...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Sup Bay Area Gaf! On my way out there for work. Will be there next Thursday til Saturday night before heading to LA.. Did this trip last year around this time and had a great time but the 3 hour difference caught me off guard. I will be ready this time to fully take advantage of the area.

Anyone going to be around next Thursday / Friday night?

Also, this was an amazing dinner at the game:
A397B020-CCB4-4A37-8AC4-6B12DE59B91D-2068-000001BE4C2DFDDA_zpsb471483a.jpg

Poutine, kielbasa & large soda (Sprite).

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Sup Bay Area Gaf! On my way out there for work. Will be there next Thursday til Saturday night before heading to LA.. Did this trip last year around this time and had a great time but the 3 hour difference caught me off guard. I will be ready this time to fully take advantage of the area.

Anyone going to be around next Thursday / Friday night?

I won't be, probably, assuming you'll be in San Francisco proper, right?

Also, this was an amazing dinner at the game:
A397B020-CCB4-4A37-8AC4-6B12DE59B91D-2068-000001BE4C2DFDDA_zpsb471483a.jpg

Poutine, kielbasa & large soda (Sprite).

There brauts are pretty good yeah. Overpriced but hey, stadium food.

How was the poutine?

Pretty decent though real cheese curds would've been better than shredded cheese, but I'm assuming getting bulk shredded white cheddar is much cheaper.

Price wasn't too bad, it's like $7.50 versus $7.75 for garlic fries, which I'm still trying to figure out why garlic fries are a quarter more. You can get them at the Derby Grill (near the Coke bottle).

Oakland is best for wallets.

This is true but Oakland doesn't have poutine. :p

Either a Giants game or an A's game is easy for me to get to regardless: I work in SF but live in Dublin so I'd take either the Dublin/Pleasanton train or Fremont to get to O.co.

O.co was also good to me as it gave me my first foul ball last week.

wario

midweek baseball game meetup would be cool.

a's fan here but okay with a giants game.

when were ya'll thinking? coming up, giants play arizona 04/22-24 and a's have houston 04/15-17.

Does anyone have any experience with monthly parking garages? When I move to LA I assume I'm gonna have trouble finding parking so I'd wanna find a parking garage that I could just leave it there

oktarb

If you're into Ramen try Ramen Underground on Kearney and California. I stand by it, fantastic, reasonable priced. Its small and you often share a table but worth it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
damn, wish i was working right now (waiting for a new contract period to start) because I LOVE my current place now, but could do with a new view... being here for four years is a bit much.

btw does anyone need a room to rent in San Francisco? i've been trying to find a roommate for the past month but there's been way too many flakers and crazy people answering my roommate ad on craigslist. It's kinda redonkulous.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/roo/3751426579.html

3E13I13Na5Ne5L75E4d4id3f8762062b2184d.jpg

Have you tried looking for peoples listings about themselves? That's what my current roommates did and they found me.

I don't think I'm that crazy or flakey either.

So SFMTA gave me a ticket today for parking more than two hours in a Z Zone. The thing is, I've been parking my car around the block every to hours.

What's the best way to contest it?

Did we want to get together for a monday night Giants game?

I'd totally be down for one if there is one soon enough. I see there are a few in may. My pick of the one's in may would be to see them at Oakland cause its cheaper. But I do love AT&T park, and it wouldn't be so bad to see the Philies or the Nationals.

PS I finally chose an avatar. Ramen Man will be growing his ramen beard soon.

usctrojan

Bay area amigos, I have spent all day looking for apartments all over the area. I am moving there next month to work in the north beach area.

Cant find anything that's not close to 1600 plus. Is there a secret to finding the good deals without having to share with others? Ive tried everything suggested in this thread such as looking in Daly City and other spots with no luck. Any tips?

Top Bottom