• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei (iOS) |OT| $5.99 until March 31st

JayButton

Neo Member
And I just recently dug up an old magazine "Mega Drive Fan" that I bought in 1994, with a 4-page color preview of Shin Megami Tensei for Mega CD. Looked interesting, I wonder if I should pick this up.

I know this was pages and pages ago, but can you scan this? I love reading old game magazines and SMT is one of my favorite series.

Also I'm having a helluva time recruiting. I seem to be on the right track then they all say "Give me your LIFE!" then attack me. Am I doing something wrong?

Z..

The lack of controller support sucks...

Especially since blutrol doesn't work with 7.1.2 yet! Plus, you can't get rid of those virtual buttons hogging up the screen! =

Tizoc

I have this on iOS and should start it someday already :p
Kaneko da gawd for now
tumblr_mc1ru5DsPr1qc17mzo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mc1ru5DsPr1qc17mzo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mc1q52pDUK1qc17mzo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mc1q52pDUK1qc17mzo6_1280.jpg

randomkid

oh neat, those extra B&W ones are new to me (*saves to awesome art folder)

where do they come from again? I had a few more of em in the gallery I had linked earlier.

cj_iwakura

oh neat, those extra B&W ones are new to me (*saves to awesome art folder)

where do they come from again? I had a few more of em in the gallery I had linked earlier.

They're from Digital Devil Apocalypse. Great book, has lots of assorted SMT stuff. Glad I own it.

Is this port good, meh, or puke? Touchscreen controls probably suck on an iPhone.

I think it's fine. Just takes some getting used to.

Tizoc

They're from Digital Devil Apocalypse. Great book, has lots of assorted SMT stuff. Glad I own it.

Mind helping me get a copy of that book please? Also I think I saw your username in a tumblr once where you asked the tumblr owner a few questions SMT related ;D

Top Bottom