• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

UberTag

Don't even care that I lost to Rando.

I'm so happy right now.
The life of a Browns fan everyone.
Coming back from 28-3 to defeat a team quarterbacked my Charlie Whitehurst is considered a momentous achievement.

I'm more impressed that Ben Tate got through an entire game without getting hurt again.

KumaJG

I need Alex Smith to be productive to secure a victory

Yay! I am up by 50 points!!

Brother Dutch you winning!?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The life of a Browns fan everyone.
Coming back from 28-3 to defeat a team quarterbacked my Charlie Whitehurst is considered a momentous achievement.

I'm more impressed that Ben Tate got through an entire game without getting hurt again.

Yup shouldn't be happy at all that the team came back from 25pts down at all.

You're right.

Bread

Banned
if wes beats me i'm gonna drive down to atlanta to find rbh's stash of lighters and burn my dick to fucking ash

UberTag

I was right to continue doubting Gerhart and bench him this week... but I need Jeremy Hill to pull out more than the 16 yards he ran up in the 1st half to close the gap on Greg and keep him winless.

UberTag

Long Island Breeskis - 98.74
Olivia Munn Sucks - 98.02

Not going to celebrate 'til any stat corrections are factored in and the score is final but... yikes.

Greg

TAc8tYN.jpg

rando14

I would like to file the formal paperwork in order for my fines to be transferred to Kave, I feel that this is a reasonable request and the notion should be successful

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I would like to file the formal paperwork in order for my fines to be transferred to Kave, I feel that this is a reasonable request and the notion should be successful

I don't agree with this!

Rando has been given me so much shirtless aggression.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The only thing that would be right is for me to make playoffs barely and face Rando and have him lose to me because of a Josh Gordon TD.

rando14

I have considered Kaves statements and I would like to formally redact my request to transfer my fines. I would like to apologize for my aggressive demeanor, in my competitive spirit I forgot to consider his feelings and for that I am truly sorry.

With my closing statement, I would like to say, fifty thousand years of prosperity in Cleve!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I accept Rando's statement and apology.

I felt the passion through my shirtless chest into my shirtless heart.

Top Bottom