• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
In one of my leagues we instituted the 3 moves per week because one guy went crazy and actually did pretty drop his whole team and just kept picking up every single person he could. He had over 200 roster moves by the end of the season. The next closest was 10.

Fox318

In one of my leagues we instituted the 3 moves per week because one guy went crazy and actually did pretty drop his whole team and just kept picking up every single person he could. He had over 200 roster moves by the end of the season. The next closest was 10.

Sounds like Uber

KumaJG

Friends how do feel about this line-up for fanduel? Should I work my roster to get ride of someone?

RPRIBQk.jpg

UberTag

Friends how do feel about this line-up for fanduel? Should I work my roster to get ride of someone?

RPRIBQk.jpg
I would worry about McKinnon and the Saints defense. Everyone else looks like solid plays - albeit ones that will be highly owned. Probably won't win you any GPPs.
I don't know what Fan Dual is, how does it work?
Daily fantasy games are fun. You draft a unique lineup of players every week for a pre-set salary cap, put your team up against other teams and ideally win some money. Just don't do what I do and think you've got things figured out after 3 weeks - I ran a $10 trial deposit up to $160+ and then ran it right back down to nothing.

Damn you Harvin trade, thanks for the extra bye week.

Edit: Actually, he had a bye week in 4, won't play this week since he missed the game, and has a bye week for the Jets in Week 11.

UberTag

Damn you Harvin trade, thanks for the extra bye week.

Edit: Actually, he had a bye week in 4, won't play this week since he missed the game, and has a bye week for the Jets in Week 11.
Three byes are better than one. He'll be super-rested this way. <cue laugh track>

Just be thankful we're not on one of those sites that changed his team affiliation right away allowing you to move him out of your active lineup.
Some folks are screwed with not only three byes out of Harvin but a 0 from one of their WR slots this week.

^Thanks Bud. I'll for this for Gronk and Drake.

This is one of the many line-ups I am throwing out there

aoGOOg4.jpg

I think Forsett's gonna get a lot of play everywhere because of how cheap he is and the fact the Ravens are playing the Falcons.

I have him in all my lineups.

The roster I'm using for the Sunday GPP play this week is Romo, Foster, Forsett, D.Thomas, Malcom Floyd, A.Holmes, Cameron, Graham, and the Ravens D

I'm sure I'm gonna look it over again by Sunday

KumaJG

I think Forsett's gonna get a lot of play everywhere because of how cheap he is and the fact the Ravens are playing the Falcons.

I have him in all my lineups.

The roster I'm using for the Sunday GPP play this week is Romo, Foster, Forsett, D.Thomas, Malcom Floyd, A.Holmes, Cameron, Graham, and the Ravens D

I'm sure I'm gonna look it over again by Sunday

Most of my GPP I choose any combo of the Viks/Browns D and Santos/Graham. Those to me are good value for their price.

LMAO @ the dog.

UberTag

Pre-emptive congrats to Isaac and his PeyPey the Piper squad on besting my Breeskis this week.
LeVeon Bell has been money all season so there's no doubt in my mind he'll close that meager 5.8 point gap against Houston on Monday night.

Bam Bam Thank You Kam will be all alone in first at 6-1.

Pre-emptive congrats to Isaac and his PeyPey the Piper squad on besting my Breeskis this week.
LeVeon Bell has been money all season so there's no doubt in my mind he'll close that meager 5.8 point gap against Houston on Monday night.

Bam Bam Thank You Kam will be all alone in first at 6-1.
I see you and your attempt at a preemptive jinx. I'm on to you!

Bell should be good for it but there are no guarantees. In other news, how big of a bust is that Seattle D pick turning out to be?

Bread

Banned
This game sucks

I've got a shirt here next to me and I can't promise that it doesn't make it's way onto my body

You did this rando!

Top Bottom