• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

KumaJG

Who should I start this week: Teddy "Splash" Bridgewater or Carson "I don't know if I am going to play this week" Palmer?

KumaJG

Sorry for your lost Bg. Trent Truck scored :(.

One of my leagues I traded Stafford for Wilson. Hope I can get him in my keeper league, offered Jennings & Travis Kelc for Wilson & Ivory.

rando14

Gettin' gronky wit it

Na na na na nanana, na na na nanana

Gettin' gronky wit it

getting-jiggy-with-it-o.gif

Milchjon

I've never really listened to Florence and the machine, would you recommend I give them a go? Always like music suggestions

I love her. I also think her voice can be kinda annoying on live records.

I prefer her second album. Lots of good stuff on there. And her BBC version of Take Care is on of my favorite songs of the past few years.

UberTag

It's going to feel so good beating Wes with and his Browns-championed Erection of Stonehenge squad with a team quarterbacked by Brian Hoyer.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit I might actually win.

82 - 84.98

Lesean McCoy vs. Andre Williams

AND

I have Phil Dawson tomorrow versus nothing for him.

UberTag

What's with all of the bye week starters in the MoyesBoys vs. Behold a Pale Horse matchup?
The team starting 6 out of 9 players may wind up beating the team with 8 out of 9 players unless Frank Gore shows up tomorrow night.

Players on their bye week are better than C.J. Spiller... but little else.

Congrats to Kave on his fantasy team winning... and the Browns winning... and the Maple Leafs winning.
This is truly a glorious day worth celebrating! These 3 events shall never occur on the same day again.

Greg

What's with all of the bye week starters in the MoyesBoys vs. Behold a Pale Horse matchup?
The team starting 6 out of 9 players may wind up beating the team with 8 out of 9 players unless Frank Gore shows up tomorrow night.

Congrats to Kave on his fantasy team winning... and the Browns winning... and the Maple Leafs winning.
This is truly a glorious day worth celebrating! These 3 events shall never occur on the same day again.
I WONDER WHO HAS HIM

I WONDER

THIS IS A THING I THINK ABOUT

UberTag

I WONDER WHO HAS HIM

I WONDER

THIS IS A THING I THINK ABOUT
It's not my fault the Bills forgot they were desperate for wins and that they won't have jobs following this season. They literally telegraphed their usage of Spiller every time he was on the field with their atrocious play-calling. Most of the fans in the stands would have drawn up a better offensive gameplan.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Hooray for me!

UberTag

I'll trade you 2 ok players for 1 good player
I'm game. So long as you also trade me 1 good player for 2 of my ok players.

Good news for the rest of you. I've lost Cruz for the season and Jimmy Graham for 2-3 weeks. You better start taking advantage and beating my sorry team.

Top Bottom