• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

BG why have you turned your back on the Boner Brotherhood?

Me and boban thought you were the chosen one.
I've just been kinda busy. I was on Xmas break before. If it makes you feel better I'm not playing any games on ps4 either! My time management skills are just terrible, I'll try and get on soon!
#banMech

I'm really sick of fantasy football. I was in four leagues last year and it's just such a pain keeping up with all of it, plus it causes me to enjoy football less. I don't want to watch games thinking about specific players getting me points, I just want to watch for fun.

I am thinking about following in the footsteps of our good friend Wrayfield... :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm really sick of fantasy football. I was in four leagues last year and it's just such a pain keeping up with all of it, plus it causes me to enjoy football less. I don't want to watch games thinking about specific players getting me points, I just want to watch for fun.

I am thinking about following in the footsteps of our good friend Wrayfield... :(

I guess I'm blessed. I separate the two.

if anything fantasy football helped me learn a bit more about football as I had to figure out why I was picking up certain players dude to how the offense was run or why one player would get more touches then others.

the problem is you were in 4 leagues

there is only one true league!
It's true... It happened on accident but I just couldn't say no to anyone. If I retire I'm going to go all in and quit from all of them. Now seems like a good time since my confidence bar is pretty much maxed out.

I guess I'm blessed. I separate the two.

if anything fantasy football helped me learn a bit more about football as I had to figure out why I was picking up certain players dude to how the offense was run or why one player would get more touches then others.
I'm just competitive enough to where it nags at me. Last season I did a pretty good job of not caring, I would just check my team on Thursday and not look at it until the games were over. But if I'm that disinterested what's the point, you know?

Greg

It's true... It happened on accident but I just couldn't say no to anyone. If I retire I'm going to go all in and quit from all of them. Now seems like a good time since my confidence bar is pretty much maxed out.
never heard of it

NgChQXF.png

Bread

Banned
A coworker invites me to his baseball league and tells me the draft is at 10 on st paddy's day, I join the league and look at it 5 minutes before the draft and there are only 4 teams in it...what the fuck!? I skipped the draft, am I a dick if I tell him I'm out?

I'm going to be at the draft, I don't care if I have to do it MYSELF!!

#TeamStrawberry
You're avatar should be that strawberry shortcake cartoon!
Maybe even change your name to sexual shortcake !

I know nothing about baseball, I'd probably be better off if my team was auto picked.

Thurs, April 30th. Considering taking the Friday off work.

Is this year going to be a trade fest?

Edit: oh you meant the other draft! Woops.
Take the friday off, and partake in the usual tomfoolery friend.
Take the whole draft weekend off actually

Bread

Banned
Thurs, April 30th. Considering taking the Friday off work.

Is this year going to be a trade fest?

Edit: oh you meant the other draft! Woops.
i'm absolutely taking thursday night off for the draft, no way am i missing that.

Sanjuro

Don't see the appeal. Watch the first few hours, keep it on in the background or so. Ignore after first day. Read list of who your team has few days later.

Top Bottom