• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

I feel that there is an inappropriate amount of disrespect towards me in here!!
a4sHhCx.gif

I am taking this thread and this league over. Dutch has failed us as a commissioner, we all agree that his reign has been like the worst combination of Roger Goodell, Mark Rutte, and Sepp Blatter. Right now, this thread should be a thriving refuge from the community thead that is overrun with bandwagon Pats fans and Gatas. Instead, it's dead....buried 11 pages deep. To continue in this way, with this commisioner, is to endorse the worst of football. In other words, to support Dutch is to support the Pats, thus, endorsing evil, cheating, smacking puppies, and tripping toddlers. Turn over a new leaf.....2015 is the year that we change.....for the better!!

New Thread will be:

Fully Clothed FF League |S4| LET THERE BE SHIRTS!

I know, for a complete and total fact, that I speak for every single person in this league when I say, Dutch, I expect your resignation post soon.

Zie je aan de poort, matennaaier!!!

UberTag

As a long-suffering Bills fan, I have every reason to be upset at management over the Pats triumph.
Yet I wholeheartedly endorse Dutch's continued tenure of inspired leadership.

I shall remain shirtless for life until I have reason to believe this league's pro-Patriots mantra actively discourages other people from adopting the Shirtless lifestyle. I have seen no evidence this is the case.

I am taking this thread and this league over. Dutch has failed us as a commissioner, we all agree that his reign has been like the worst combination of Roger Goodell, Mark Rutte, and Sepp Blatter. Right now, this thread should be a thriving refuge from the community thead that is overrun with bandwagon Pats fans and Gatas. Instead, it's dead....buried 11 pages deep. To continue in this way, with this commisioner, is to endorse the worst of football. In other words, to support Dutch is to support the Pats, thus, endorsing evil, cheating, smacking puppies, and tripping toddlers. Turn over a new leaf.....2015 is the year that we change.....for the better!!

New Thread will be:

Fully Clothed FF League |S4| LET THERE BE SHIRTS!

I know, for a complete and total fact, that I speak for every single person in this league when I say, Dutch, I expect your resignation post soon.

Zie je aan de poort, matennaaier!!!

Eat a fucking dick, you dirty shit stain. You have never fully adopted the shirtless way of life. The mentality, the vision. I invited you into this league, showed you nothing but love from day 1 and this is how you do me?

After all the hard work and dedication I put into this league, my league, OUR league. From that offline draft (which your bitch ass suggested btw) that I manually had to fill in twice, to making the threads and everything.

You can't take anything from me.

larry if you admit the pats title is legit i will put my shirt on

Larry is a whore who posts pictures of his poop, so this is not unexpected. But from you? My future drinking buddy?!

Painful.

As a long-suffering Bills fan, I have every reason to be upset at management over the Pats triumph.
Yet I wholeheartedly endorse Dutch's continued tenure of inspired leadership.

I shall remain shirtless for life until I have reason to believe this league's pro-Patriots mantra actively discourages other people from adopting the Shirtless lifestyle. I have seen no evidence this is the case.

Only my draft decisions are affected by my fandom. The league is unaffected by it and it never influences my jugdement or my rule. Larry believes in, he can't lead shit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dutch I got your back!

e6urXJ.gif

tumblr_mbsr2hrNvR1qhr8kmo1_500.gif

Psyche!

Shirtless? Ahahaha I'll never go shirtless again.

It's time my friends, it's time to put on a shirt.

SHIRTS 4 LIFE!!!

SOMC_2.jpg

Kave is ready for the revolution, are you BG?

Everyone, remember what Martin Luther King, Jr said, "The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people"

Don't stand silent! Fight the Power!

Larry I bought some of these chips from my local Sheetz (gas station/best food stop). If these chips are good I might consider putting a cut off shirt on
31stCi3UdbL.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yo disrespectful motherfuckers.

I show y'all nothing but love, and this is how you do me?

I used to believe in being Shirtless. I used to never wear a shirt even when the world demanded it. But what did that get me Dutch?

But why do all my teams suck?
Why did Johnny Manziel make BG turn to drinking?

You did me wrong Dutch! You kept telling me being shirtless was the true dream. But it brought nothing but nightmares.

BG didn't hurt nobody, he was always shirtless yet the Browns did him dirty.

Rando also didn't wear shirts and his team lost in the Super Bowl when they should have won.

Being shirtless only causes pain. I've had enough. It's time for a change, it's time for shirts.

Top Bottom