• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've never done fantasy baseball before but I'd give it a shot.

Branch out the Shirt league into the best casual fantasy league in all of Neogaf...then the world!

rando14

I'd definitely play shirtless beisbol!!

Hmmm, who's the baseball equivalent of Josh Gordon?? I would very much like to see Kave draft him!! :cool:

Is there enough interest to start a shirtless baseball fantasy league?

Shirted, yes.

Branch out the Shirt league into the best casual fantasy league in all of Neogaf...then the world!

I'd also like to point out another key difference between Dutch's Empire of Shirtless oppression and our For the People, By the People clothed uptopia:

Shirtless
- SNESfreak is a member

Shirted
- no SNESfreak present

Shirted, yes.

I'd also like to point out another key difference between Dutch's Empire of Shirtless oppression and our For the People, By the People clothed uptopia:

Shirtless
- SNESfreak is a member

Shirted
- no SNESfreak present

Why are you still posting in this thread? Go make your own.

I suggest we move our FF league to yahoo, awesome fantasy site and the app works really well.

Football as well or just the baseball league?

Also, separate threads for our baseball and football league, or 1 large thread for both? Since some might now wanna play along in the baseball league, we might need separate threads, what say you guys?

Football as well or just the baseball league?

Also, separate threads for our baseball and football league, or 1 large thread for both? Since some might now wanna play along in the baseball league, we might need separate threads, what say you guys?
Football, personally don't follow baseball so im out of that haha. But I'd probably suggest yahoo for that too.

Sanjuro

Is fantasy baseball difficult ?

It's more time consuming. You need to check the lineups every day, keep a closer eye on managerial patterns, releases, injuries.

I'm not great at any of the fantasy sports, but unlike fantasy football it's more rewarding as baseball is an individual sport.

I'm gonna look up fantasy baseball this weekend, see if it's actually somthing I can do. Might be a way for me to get into baseball as I'm not really a fan. But I know nothing about the game really

I joined. I wanted my name to be Little prosperity in big Cleve but it was to many characters :/

So I went with a fantasy classic for me ; )
Bouta let my soul glo

I have no idea what I'm doing though

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I joined. I wanted my name to be Little prosperity in big Cleve but it was to many characters :/

So I went with a fantasy classic for me ; )
Bouta let my soul glo

soul-glo-o.gif

Top Bottom