• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This was a shit tier RAW, as in I'm probably done with the show for a while I could have lived with Roman as US champ if they went that route, but they've stuck him back in the main event, where nothing has changed other than an out of touch old man insisting that he will be right.

Toki767

I hate how everyone sells Reigns spear by grabbing their stomach when Reigns constantly jumps into their chest instead because he can't aim.

With the women's title match being a triple threat apparently, can't see them having two title match triple threats.

Jericho vs. Reigns at Clash then? Or Rusev returns?

LOL at Raw going off the air with Roman standing tall. Such harsh punishment.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That was without a doubt one of the worst Raws of all time, with the Old Day segment being THE worst segment of the year.

Holy shit that was atrocious.

They're getting a head start on KO leading the worst rated era of Raw in history.

Xion385

With the women's title match being a triple threat apparently, can't see them having two title match triple threats.

Jericho vs. Reigns at Clash then? Or Rusev returns?

LOL at Raw going off the air with Roman standing tall. Such harsh punishment.

This is Triple H's punishment for interfering with the match last week.

Meltzer really does not like Sasha, does he?

Moreso when she's called him out on several injury reports (not saying either are right or wrong here, just that it's worth bearing those in mind).

Alucard

Banned
That was my first time watching a good chunk of Raw in months. Everything with KO and Jericho was gold. Everything else? Not so much.

Moreso when she's called him out on several injury reports (not saying either are right or wrong here, just that it's worth bearing those in mind).
He hates getting worked and looking like a bozo. Still angry at Hogan for destroying the dirty sheets lives on tv.

imBask

Banned
Don't you mean World Cup of Hockey send off?

nah dude, these guys can't comprehend Hockey... I mean we're talking about a crowd of people who need 3 min of replays, analysis and ads between every 15 seconds of action to understand how the ball went from point A to point B

Fox318

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHYING A TRIPLE THREAT?!?!?

• They can change the title without making the champ lose thus protecting "their guy" or setting up another month of programming
  • They like to promote as much talent on the card as possible.
  • They have to justify having so many people on the roster year round.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Reigns is going to lose next week, you goofs. If they're already running ads for KO/Rollins, that shit is set in stone.

what a shocker

knBj2I8.gif

Instead of splitting several talents off into their own potentially interesting singles programs, they rotate the same six or so men in a never ending square dance of title changes.

Good fucking job.

Alucard

Banned
nah dude, these guys can't comprehend Hockey... I mean we're talking about a crowd of people who need 3 min of replays, analysis and ads between every 15 seconds of action to understand how the ball went from point A to point B

SHOOTEMBER.

I agree with you 100%. Football is an awful sport, and even worse live. Hockey 4 life.

Go Pens.

is Jericho booked for Clash yet? Maybe he can interfere, cost Roman his match next week, and Roman/Jericho work a program for the next few weeks.

Toki767

And Seth does? He lost clean at Summerslam, if anything the fact he was the reason Finn got taken out meant he shouldn't be in the title picture either.

No one deserves a title shot.

At all.

Sami did by beating Owens at Battleground but he just lost tonight.

That's the funny part.

Did Meltzer ever comment on how Sasha made a tweet of how even he couldn't guess her Battleground tag-partner only for her partner to be revealed to the person everyone thought she was going to tag with?

Top Bottom