• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nothing she has done on SD that I've seen has stood out so far. She comes off as just another blonde. Carmella isn't great in the ring but at least stands out and has a personality.

Yeah but Carmella stands out for being fucking irritating. That's the worst way to stand out. She makes me want to turn off the TV. Once the belt sitch gets sorted and Alexa gets something to do on her own you'll see her shine (hopefully)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Yeah but Carmella stands out for being fucking irritating. That's the worst way to stand out. She makes me want to turn off the TV.

Well, apparently the WWE doesn't agree with you since she just went over.

Once the belt sitch gets sorted and Alexa gets something to do on her own you'll see her shine (hopefully)

Sure, am all for it. Right now nothing I see in the SD women's division has been particularly thrilling.

ReiGun

The only woman who's a better heel better than Alexa is Charlotte. Alexa just needs more time to develop her character and polish up her in ring skills. Compared to Nia and Carmella, I'm much less worried about her being on the main roster.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom