• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is how AA is going to lose the title to Heath and Rhino

ReiGun

I like this. AA can lose to Heath/Rhyno but still be protected because Chad's hurt. Afterward, they can go after the Usos while Heath/Rhyno feud with another team.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Usos drank too much 5 Hour Energy

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Good way for Slater/Rhyno to win at Smackdown without ruining American Alpha. And the Usos get a much needed heel turn. Some good business all around.

This is how AA is going to lose the title to Heath and Rhino
tumblr_m9zn8nWNMK1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Wagram

Heath and Rhyno need the titles more than AA does anyways. Having them lose to AA would probably be bad with the main audience considering Heath's appeal right now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I won't be happy with this heel turn unless it comes with a wardrobe change too.

One of them needs to get a god damned haircut so we can tell them apart. It's ridiculous at this point. Hearing Mauro have to refer to them as "one of the Usos" every week is getting silly.

Top Bottom