• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I know we talk about this slot but Wm 2000 should have gotten a F
raw

Zach

I enjoy The Jung Dragons attacking The Cat all the time. And of course Judy Bagwell getting hit with a Kanyon Kutter in the parking garage. And Muta's on my TV! Wooo!

Maybe WCW 2000 ain't so bad.

Wait. No. No! ICP is back and now Vampiro is wearing clown makeup? Nooooo!

If Punk came out to Cro Mags' "We Gotta Know" that'd be lit

I can't imagine him coming out to one of his WWE themes but hey, Cult Of Personality is cool

notworksafe

Punk is looking good. I hope it is a good fight. Funny that he's just now got "the look" after so many years.

I am conflicted on what I want to see happen though. On one the hand, I'd like for Gall to win to keep my GAF account because a young and well trained MMA fighter should win, but I think WrassleGAF needs Sunny posting here more than it needs me posting here...by far.

notworksafe

When I think of "Good Ambrose Match" my mind immediately jumps to Hell in a Cell 2014. He's had good ones since then but that one stands out so much to me.

orioto

Good Art™
20160907_GlobalCruiserweightSeries_sabrematalik_ibushiperkins--d72d1e5bb090013594ff6636075e032d.jpg

Who is your pick for next week's CWC finale?

-Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Gran Metalik
-Kota Ibushi vs. T.J. Perkins

I was not really impressed by Metalik and Zack Sabre has a really particular style that makes all the matches "acrobatic submission matches" but it can get artificial and repetitive after 3 rounds.. (I didn't know him before the CWC)

So i want a Ibushi/Perkins finale, which means the first semi has to end in a draw!

come on...

Huh. The Meltz says Eric Young actually was signed to NXT and they are just waiting to properly introduce him.

With the way he came and went I assumed they brought him in for a single taping and things just didnt work.

Mahonay

Banned
Huh. The Meltz says Eric Young actually was signed to NXT and they are just waiting to properly introduce him.

With the way he came and went I assumed they brought him in for a single taping and things just didnt work.
Yeah they never released him. They are just figuring out a story/gimmick for him.

I enjoy The Jung Dragons attacking The Cat all the time. And of course Judy Bagwell getting hit with a Kanyon Kutter in the parking garage. And Muta's on my TV! Wooo!

Maybe WCW 2000 ain't so bad.

Wait. No. No! ICP is back and now Vampiro is wearing clown makeup? Nooooo!

You're kind of making me want to watch the train wreck that is WCW 2000.

Though watching Havoc 98 and Bash at the Beach '00 were hard enough

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I never stopped watching WCW and it never felt like a chore.

Maybe it was because I was young. But I've stopped watching WWE several times in comparison.

Zach

Wait, never felt like a chore? Even during the Nash Nitros? Like that one episode where Torrie debuted (I think), where there's no wrasslin' for over an hour? It's, like, creepy Hogan and Nash hanging out with her at the shooting range and stuff. That didn't feel like a chore?!

PM me your address, Data West.

Wait, never felt like a chore? Even during the Nash Nitros? Like that one episode where Torrie debuted (I think), where there's no wrasslin' for over an hour? It's, like, creepy Hogan and Nash hanging out with her at the shooting range and stuff. That didn't feel like a chore?!

PM me your address, Data West.
You better be lucky considering that Nash's idea was to have nitro be all talk and less action.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No, I don't think an 11 year old Data West felt like watching the episode focused on the tall, attractive blonde lady was an issue

Top Bottom