• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Punk cuttin a Cena promo actually more embarrassing than the ass beating he just received.

Should have stuck with the game plan, Phil.
tumblr_n1y5388JDY1saykaxo1_250.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Have we stopped to consider the possibility that the fix was in?

They found possibly the most amateur opponent they could realistically find for him, and he got annihilated in historic fashion. Who could they possibly put in there with him in his second fight and have people convinced it won't go the exact same way?

Toki767

They found possibly the most amateur opponent they could realistically find for him, and he got annihilated in historic fashion. Who could they possibly put in there with him in his second fight and have people convinced it won't go the exact same way?
Someone who is 0-0

Of course he doesn't have to but I'd bet almost anything he does. His ego is to big to not do something in the only thing he's been successful at ever again.
Doubt he goes back unless Vince pulls the rug out for him and gives him what he wants. So in other words, not happening.

I will lose respect for UFC if they give him another fight. He needs to be on the Ultimate Fighter or something before he ever gets on a card again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey that thing everyone knew was gonna happen happened.

everyone?
#PunkWins

Zack with an h
Brian_FETO
Aiii
OwensIsNow
Lothar
UrbanDandy
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Damn Silly
Menome
Kurita
Guzim
DMczaf
gun_haver
imbask
korly
StylesClash
Ithil
Heroman
HarryDemeanor

#PunkLoses

NeoGAF Vince McMahon
BewareTheBatsie
Barrage
Bronx-Man
FlammableD
sf2fanatic
Wagram
BlackFlip
Dr Duncan Steel
Tagyhag
notworksafe
Teeth
Intheflorsh
cordy
WouldYouKindly
ReiGun
Sweeney Tom
funkystudent
El Pescado
Anth0ny
reptilescorpio
klonere
hertog
Ninja Scooter

The roodypoo candy assess gain an additional jabronie.

Eh, giving him credit. He went out there and tried. Wasn't really expecting him to wreck things but was hoping for more offense. It was impressive that he escaped the initial choke but it was DOA.

He seemed relieved to have it over. I am not sure if he will fight again. I kind of hope he doesn't. He doesn't need wrestling either. Just relax for a bit, Punk.

#ShameSquaredCircle

Zack with an h
Brian_FETO
Aiii
OwensIsNow
Lothar
UrbanDandy
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Damn Silly
Menome
Kurita
Guzim
DMczaf
gun_haver
imbask
korly
StylesClash
Ithil
Heroman
HarryDemeanor

#ShameOctagon

NeoGAF Vince McMahon
BewareTheBatsie
Barrage
Bronx-Man
FlammableD
sf2fanatic
Wagram
BlackFlip
Dr Duncan Steel
Tagyhag
notworksafe
Teeth
Intheflorsh
cordy
WouldYouKindly
ReiGun
Sweeney Tom
funkystudent
El Pescado
Anth0ny
reptilescorpio
klonere
hertog

RIP Sunny, we hardly knew ye.

#TeamPunkLoses:

VNCO9sV.gif

But Sunny.

https://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/1914b558597f8c94985a45cd877e62be/7037%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif[/img[

End of an era. Reveal it's a work and you were lying and you're staying, we'll forgive you![/QUOTE]
You lose too pal.

Top Bottom