• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
It's not really perfect though.

There's literally no midcard. It's seemingly just Miz/Ziggler/Corbin/crews.

They don't have a lot of ME talent either. Ambrose, Styles, Orton....Bray has to win a major feud and maybe actually win a title before he can be considered.

Hiw do I keep forgetting this is on every Monday? Not like I could watch it live though >.>

Two questions

Did the WWE throw shade at CM Punk for his UFC fight?

How's Raw?

I agree Alexa is going to be an asset to Smackdown, I still think she needed a top run in NXT.
As far as last night goes, Alexa was one of the better performers, after her elimination, Natayla gets eliminate, Becky's napping outside the ring so you have train wreck Carmella, average at best Naomi, and just returned Nikki, Alexa couldn't save that group, nobody could. But she had the best look for sure.

Oh yeah, I feel NXT is going to resent in the Short term the sudden call of anyone that could stand a chance against Asuka

I'm in the arena and I'm as confused as you. It's like we were all waiting for someone to tell us if we like Bo or not.

Though given the line at the concession stand, I think the answer is we don't care either way.

Well, you are at least drinking the gift of Jericho.

PreFire

I know you're a heel Jericho, but why not wear the Connors cure badge you evil bastard? Even Bo had it (last week at least)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I cant believe i never considered the KO/jericho split mirroring the KO/sami split, wwe selling me storyline i didnt even know i wanted for the first time this year

I know you're a heel Jericho, but why not wear the Connors cure badge you evil bastard? Even Bo had it (last week at least)
Jericho plays that heel character to a T outside the show. He refuses to let there be much merch of him and he's been known to say no to people trying to get autographs even if they are the only people around him.

slabrock

Banned
Guys like Chris Benoit.

41799_155056944535260_6107_n.jpg

Sami probably spent the entire day saying "do not mention Benoit do not mention Benoit do not mention Benoit do not mention Benoit do not mention Benoit do not mention Benoit" in his head.

Top Bottom