• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
this is why smackdown needs more talent because RAW wastes it in squash matches, we have like 3-4 a show wtf.

Toki767

Like...I can only assume that in a couple weeks, one of the jobbers will beat Bo.

Because there is no future with Bo as a midcarder.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wish I understood what they were doing with Bo here. Is he running for office? Why is he rhyming? Now he's just mad about stuff? He's selling to jobbers? What are they trying to establish here?

E5T3Rwv.jpg

You got Bluce on the left, and me on the right.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wish I understood what they were doing with Bo here. Is he running for office? Why is he rhyming? Now he's just mad about stuff? He's selling to jobbers? What are they trying to establish here?

They're repackaging him as a threat.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I disagree, I think she's gonna be an invaluable asset to Smackdown, she was the best wrestler on the six pack last night and if she's not immediately put in a feud with Becky over the title I won't get it.

I agree Alexa is going to be an asset to Smackdown, I still think she needed a top run in NXT.
As far as last night goes, Alexa was one of the better performers, after her elimination, Natayla gets eliminate, Becky's napping outside the ring so you have train wreck Carmella, average at best Naomi, and just returned Nikki, Alexa couldn't save that group, nobody could. But she had the best look for sure.

PreFire

Lmao "lets go jobber"

Love the wwe fan chants lol

This Bo Dallas is ruthless but why put him against local jobbers?

Then again, I guess they're building him up but the fans are too smart nowadays lol

Cole is like "they're rooting for his opponent"

ReiGun

Not sure to which jobber the crowd was cheering for.
I'm in the arena and I'm as confused as you. It's like we were all waiting for someone to tell us if we like Bo or not.

Though given the line at the concession stand, I think the answer is we don't care either way.

cordy

Banned
Smackdown doing a lot of good work with a smaller, less impressive roster.

Meanwhile RAW wastes its run time with shit like this.

smh

Yep.

Which is why I find it funny when people say SD needs more people. It's perfect right now. Raw needs as much help as it can get compared to SD.

Toki767

Yep.

Which is why I find it funny when people say SD needs more people. It's perfect right now. Raw needs as much help as it can get compared to SD.

It's not really perfect though.

There's literally no midcard. It's seemingly just Miz/Ziggler/Corbin/crews.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So the use of jobbers is a good thing so they don't have to meaninglessly squash established talent they may need later.

Maybe they'll come back around on managers too.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
have there been comparisons of the ratings between raw and smackdown, who is winning the viewer-ship so far?

Top Bottom