• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean it makes no sense to have Bayley actually in the title picture after a day, so that random aberrant match where she pinned Charlotte is kinda weird.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
can't help but laugh at some of you already turning on Sasha

lol @ Dana being anywhere near her league

When the marks start to cheer, the smarks don't want to be near. Time to find some other underappreciated talent that just needs a chance dammit.

I'm not saying she's not talented, but yeah, barely ready. She needed a top girl run in NXT before being called up. So did Dana Brooke, and Carmella shouldn't have been considered until next year.

I disagree, I think she's gonna be an invaluable asset to Smackdown, she was the best wrestler on the six pack last night and if she's not immediately put in a feud with Becky over the title I won't get it.

I disagree, I think she's gonna be an invaluable asset to Smackdown, she was the best wrestler on the six pack last night and if she's not immediately put in a feud with Becky over the title I won't get it.
She definitely has to be in a feud with her (although I wouldn't be surprised if Naomi gets one with Becky). It was way too weird that she got eliminated first, I thought her and Becky would be the bottom two.

Sanjuro

t5vSt1u.jpg
t5vSt1u.jpg

Top Bottom