• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Pretty much. WWE would greatly benefit by having an off season. However, since they score monster ratings compared to other programming on the USA network, all they have to do is put out crap like this. Seriously the worst Raw I've seen and that's from seeing bits and pieces.
This raw has been the worst, I hope SD doesn't suffer from them trying to make Raw look good by making sd bad. Like seriously I hope this lands in 1s just because fuck them.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This raw has been the worst, I hope SD doesn't suffer from them trying to make Raw look good by making sd bad. Like seriously I hope this lands in 1s just because fuck them.

You think this one is worse than last weeks? I guess thats like asking which turd stinks the most.

cordy

Banned
Just found out that Rusev's going to be on vacation for the next few weeks still like he's got 3 weeks left and since Zayn/Jericho's happening at Clash...fuck...

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
These god damn marks need to quiet the fuck down. This heat is the reason we keep getting SuperRoman booking.

Top Bottom