• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Not clean, Owens a weak champ.
umad.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
These god damn marks need to quiet the fuck down. This heat is the reason we keep getting SuperRoman booking.

I hate to say it but Reigns has improved a lot in the ring. He still needs a better moveset, but I don't dread his matches. Its his character that needs the overhaul, but we all know this.

KO and Reigns have good chemistry.

galvatron

While I don't think Roman needed protecting, I do like that WWE is going with the small cheat instead of the absolute screw job to get the heels some heat without ruining their credibility.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I hate to say it but Reigns has improved a lot in the ring. He still needs a better moveset, but I don't dread his matches. Its his character that needs the overhaul, but we all know this.

KO and Reigns have good chemistry.

You don't have to hate to say that. Roman's been involved in some great matches this year. The problem hasn't ever been the guy. It's 100% the booking.

PreFire

This is where the Reigns face turn happens, again.

I don't feel bad though lol

It can't end without Cole fucking up lol

Top Bottom