• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

cordy

Banned
You worked us you worked us all

sjajJvA.gif

Wagram

"After defeating both Bayley and Sasha Banks on Raw, Sasha Banks looks ahead to her Raw Women's Title Match against Charlotte at Clash of Champions."

Oh WWE. lol.

I dunno bros even ru ru coming back raw was gahbage

AJ is deff a tweener hes to lovable to hate but there is a lil bit of heat because he might come off annoying to some reminds me of the austin what phase

I love how annoying AJ is. I feel like he's destined to get "WHAT" chants. If anyone made those chants worth it, it was Angle, and AJ is like top tier comedy heel whose legit in the ring.

Also, Roman is a much better wrestler than Ambrose. I cant even remember the offense Ambrose uses in any of his matches besides WACKY CLOTHESLINE and WACKY PUNCHES

cordy

Banned
Styles is a heel and tomorrow, according to the previews for SD, he's going to turn it up a bit. Anytime someone has to "address the WWE Universe" after a ppv it's usually on some heel shit. He'll probably insult the fans and make excuses. Styles is smart too. He left the ring early after the match last night so the fans didn't chant "you deserve it" to him, that's a real heel.

Cagey

Banned
Data, your boy Swaggie needs an intervention from bread and a free copy of DDPYoga.

He looks like the before picture on a Muscletech ad.

Thorakai

Styles is a heel and tomorrow, according to the previews for SD, he's going to turn it up a bit. Anytime someone has to "address the WWE Universe" after a ppv it's usually on some heel shit. He'll probably insult the fans and make excuses. Styles is smart too. He left the ring early after the match last night so the fans didn't chant "you deserve it" to him, that's a real heel.

shame fans are so intent at ruining 'you deserve it' like they did 'this is awesome' or 'you still got it'

cordy

Banned
Anyone else think ZSJ being in the CWC has decreased a lot of his stock? Dude just looks SO LAME compared to nearly everyone else.

Never saw the appeal in him.

I'm just not a fan of guys who are all about major flashy/cool and unique moves with no real story. I mean it's athletic, it's cool, it's unique but why do it if there's no story attached? I don't feel it.
shame fans are so intent at ruining 'you deserve it' like they did 'this is awesome' or 'you still got it'

Yeah it's like everybody deserves it these days according to them. I mean it's rare that whoever's champion doesn't deserve it but shit, we don't need to hear it all the time. That's just a "ok we like you so you deserve the title" chant.

Cagey

Banned
At least the "you can't wrestle " chants have gone away given PWI's #1 Wrestler in the World Roman Reigns has been undeniably great.

Rusev/Reigns still owe us the six star classic promised at Summerslam. I'm excited.

Top Bottom