• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Look. All I'm going to say is that RAW After Mania 2015 was the first RAW I watched and that I've watched every single one since then.

I don't want to start any unnecessary panic, but The Curse Of Menome may be operating on a larger scale than we thought.

zandig jeeeeezus dot gif

breen holding it in for 20 years, eh?
IhKTsUd.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
I think people really underestimate the size of the wrench that roman pooping was in vinces plans for the near to mid future. Dude had all roman everything planned and it felt like there was a major internal scramble for ideas after he popped.

slabrock

Banned
I think people really underestimate the size of the wrench that roman pooping was in vinces plans for the near to mid future. Dude had all roman everything planned and it felt like there was a major internal scramble for ideas after he popped.

if you gotta go you gotta go

I ordered the WWE 5 Shirt Mystery Box. I think this was a mistake. Here's my haul...

FRg7srJ.png

uVvAB1Y.png

fEZE0SG.png

xHyAZaD.png

toHfMk8.png

I think I may have gotten the unluckiest mystery box of them all. Does WWE Shop do refunds?

GunBR

Some people here think too much about the heel and face thing.

Specially because this days if we have a great wrestler as a heel everyone gonna cheer him like they do with Owens and AJ.
And if you have a bad wrestler as heel, people will probably have zero reactions like Sheamus or Shining Stars.

So if you make every wrestler that people like a face, we will end up with only boring heels

orioto

Good Art™
Some people here think too much about the heel and face thing.

Specially because this days if we have a great wrestler as a heel everyone gonna cheer him like they do with Owens and AJ.
And if you have a bad wrestler as heel, people will probably have zero reactions like Sheamus or Shining Stars.

So if you make every wrestler that people like a face, we will end up with only boring heels

That's why it's about the story you put between them. That's why you book them the way you should. WWE just forgot how all of that works.

There's no such thing as a good haul when it comes to WWE shirts, bubba.

I've got a Dean Ambrose one that I really like, was hoping to get at least something good from this box.

Also it seems they do accept returns and they have little codes for returning too. I've gone with NW - Not What Expected. That is a gentle way to put it, I suppose :)

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Finally getting around to watch some Backlash (going in unspoiled). And I just gotta say, FINALLY Becky got what she deserves. Is this her first ppv victory?

Top Bottom