• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

justjim89

I feel like this kind of treatment with the stretcher and all would've required a more severe beating. All he took was a few punches and a uranage on the stairs.

Bronx-Man

Banned
WrassleGAF Power Rankings | Sept. 14, 2016

1. BlackFlip
2. KingBroly
3. FlammableD
4. Toki767
5. The Strokes
6. Heroman
7. Kaladin
8. imbask
9. Sibersk Esto
10. Sweeney Tom
11. cordy
12. sf2fanatic
13. DMczaf
14. bjork
15. Mahonay
16. Data West
17. OwensIsNow
18. SomewhatGravy
19. Fox318
20. Sephzilla
21. slightconfuse
22. Biggest-Geek-Ever
23. BewareTheBatsie
24. Zach
25. Snowman Prophet of Doom

Dropped from the rankings: NeoGAF Vince McMahon, klonere

The Definitive WrassleGAF Power Rankings

World Heavyweight Champion
Chamber

Universal Heavyweight Champion
Bluekavelli

Intercontinental Champion
Cagey

United States Champion
Zach

European Champion
Sephzilla

Television Champion
Fox318

Hardcore Champion
Vince McMahon

NWA Heavyweight Champion
Data West

Money In The Bank
Fantomex

Smoky Mountain Wrestling Champion
RBH

This is how rankings should be done on WrassleGaf Maggle.
Both of y'all can get fucked.

Kaladin

I'm at the CWC finale, wish I could post pictures, got a good one of the trophy. Gonna be a good night! Show hasn't started yet, assuming dark matches at 8:30.

NqGoLFY.gif

WrassleGAF Power Rankings | Sept. 14, 2016

1. BlackFlip
2. KingBroly
3. FlammableD
4. Toki767
5. The Strokes
6. Heroman
7. Kaladin
8. imbask
9. Sibersk Esto
10. Sweeney Tom
11. cordy
12. sf2fanatic
13. DMczaf
14. bjork
15. Mahonay
16. Data West
17. OwensIsNow
18. SomewhatGravy
19. Fox318
20. Sephzilla
21. slightconfuse
22. Biggest-Geek-Ever
23. BewareTheBatsie
24. Zach
25. Snowman Prophet of Doom

Dropped from the rankings: NeoGAF Vince McMahon, klonere

UoelY8z.gif

AM I GONNA HAVE TO SHOOT PROMO MY WAY INTO THE RANKINGS?!

I HAVE GOOD MATCHES DAMN IT!

Ember Moon and Nikki Cross/Storm should be two of the new corner stones of the division, it's unfortunate that we're probably never going to see a build up/evolution of women in NXT like there was with Charlotte, Becky, Bayley and Sasha. I'm kind of hoping they can keep Ember and Asuka away from each other for a good six or so months since IMO that should be a WrestleMania weekend Takeover match. Keep Ember busy with Peyton Royce and Billie Kay (they really should be aligned on NXT TV IMO) and maybe Mandy Rose for awhile. Give Nikki Cross some outside the ring vignettes being her crazy charming self and build her up too for the post-Asuka era assuming Asuka will be getting called up.

I don't recall seeing much of anything with Crazy Mary Dobson, is she any good? Kind of surprised she didn't get any training in OVW seeing she's from that area. Must of been an IWA-MS fan since that was also in the Louisville area which would also explain getting trained by Pondo.

justjim89

They really should've let Jose go over either Aires or Roode, if not both. Jose is a young guy with a ton of potential. Why the hell would you just feed him to two guys 10 years his senior?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They really should've let Jose go over either Aires or Roode, if not both. Jose is a young guy with a ton of potential. Why the hell would you just feed him to two guys 10 years his senior?

cause you got to keep the indie supercard circus show going

what do you think this is, developmental?

justjim89

cause you got to keep the indie supercard circus show going

what do you think this is, developmental?

Exactly. At this rate, Jose is just gonna be another Tyler Breeze at best. They keep bringing in all these older indie stars and sacrificing homegrown talent to them and stunting their growth.

Top Bottom