• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The amount of marking out I've been doing during these matches... Literally screaming at my TV.

Incredible match.

He's a fucktard who's been trying to get himself over during this entire tournament.

You can easily tell those types of fans apart by how they try to sit in the front row and wear the same thing every time and how they comically overreact to everything going on.

He's been obnoxious the entire tournament, but I just can't stand him. He and the guys a few rows behind him.

Tagyhag

They may yet, down the road, if Ibushi eventually feels he has "done it all" outside. They'll have a big money offer on the table any time he wants to come in.

Yeah I don't understand why people were expecting it. Ibushi already said he was tired of the constant schedule of NJWP.

He'd go crazy with WWE's.

Ithil

What's the story why didn't he sign?

Ibushi is hard to nail down. He values his freedom to do whatever he wants more than making the most money. "Whatever he wants" can involve wrestling a giant stuffed animal of course.

In Nakamura's words Ibushi is "Strange...very very strange".

orioto

Good Art™
I'm happy :p

That's not only about people signing or not guys. They clearly wanted TJ to be the underdog surprised finalist. Except from him, everything was basically "the biggest indie star wins the match" in the tournament.

Anyway the average level of wrestling that tournament offered for some weeks is insane.

Fox318

I am so done with Full Sail.

Yeah its nice to have a crowd of people who want to see wrestling as opposed to the raw crowds with divorcee parents bringing their kids to raw while everyone stres at their phone but this is the worst.

There has to be a solution.

The final might be even better than that considering they will probably have significantly more time.

But I can't even imagine what a better match would look like.

Raw64life

What's the story why didn't he sign?

He just didn't want to be exclusively tied to one company. I'm sure he would've signed if they would've let him still wrestle in Japan, but WWE don't play that.

How you could possibly watch that and not think Perkins is great is beyond me.

I don't think Perkins is bad, but I would never judge him based on a match with Ibushi. Ibushi can, and literally has, made a match with a blow up doll look good.

Anth0ny

They may yet, down the road, if Ibushi eventually feels he has "done it all" outside. They'll have a big money offer on the table any time he wants to come in.

Hope so. He could be the next big NXT star when Nakamura and Joe move up to the main roster.

Foggy

I think it's safe to say Ibushi won't ever sign. He enjoys freedom and creativity too much. Non-WWE Ibushi is best Ibushi anyways so it's for the best. This was a cool treat.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
147390327797471bnt.png

somedevil

Ibushi is hard to nail down. He values his freedom to do whatever he wants more than making the most money. "Whatever he wants" can involve wrestling a giant stuffed animal of course.

In Nakamura's words Ibushi is "Strange...very very strange".

Someone asked him if could win against Lion recently. So I fear for his future.

Or Ibushi just isn't going to the cruiserweight division. I'm not giving up my optimism yet.

Putting Ibushi in the CW division would be a bit of a waste imho.

Bonus match!

Top Bottom